Chapter Five: Meeting Each Other's Families

Author's Note:

This is the chapter where Y/N and Prince William officially meet each other's families as a couple. When Y/N meets Camilla for the first time at Buckingham Palace, she suspects that Camilla is hiding a huge secret that not even the royal family knows about. Camilla angrily tells Y/N that she doesn't deserve to date her stepson and is a gold-digger which isn't true at all. At that moment, the rest of the royal family which includes Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip immediately become protective over her. Anyway, be sure to keep an eye out for more chapters to come.

-Maddie

Y/N's POV:

After a week or so of secretly dating, we decided that today was the day that we were going to officially meet each other's parents as boyfriend and girlfriend. This morning, I was going to meet the royal family (William's family) and then this afternoon, William will meet my family. William had someone deliver an appropriate outfit for me to wear when I officially meet Her Majesty as Prince William's girlfriend for the first time. This is the outfit:

A car picked us up and we soon arrived at Buckingham Palace

A car picked us up and we soon arrived at Buckingham Palace. Of course, there was paparazzi so I tried my best to make sure that they weren't able to see my face. As we walked into Buckingham Palace, one of the servants came in, bowed to Prince William, and said, "Welcome back, Your Royal Highness!" They noticed me and said, "You must be the girlfriend of His Royal Highness, Prince William. It's so nice to meet you, ma'am. What is your name??" I replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well! My name is Y/N Blair, daughter of the Prime Minister Tony Blair." Their eyes widened and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Ms. Y/N! I didn't recognize you!" I smiled and said, "That's alright." They said, "Come this way. Her Majesty, His Royal Highess Prince Philip, and their highnesses Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla are awaiting your arrival."

As we arrived at the throne room, I could see Her Majesty and her husband Prince Philip on the thrones with Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla at their sides. Queen Elizabeth II said, "Ah, welcome home, my grandson! And you must be Y/N, my dear grandson's girlfriend." I curtsied and said, "Hello Your Majesty! It's an honour to officially meet you as William's girlfriend." Queen Elizabeth smiled widely as she saw me curtsey to her.

Duchess Camilla, William's stepmother, steps forward and says angrily, "Listen here, you gold digger, you don't deserve to be dating Prince William who happens to be second in line to the throne after his father! You'll never become a member of the Royal Family if I have anything to say about it!" Duchess Camilla's words didn't affect me whatsoever but I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that my boyfriend Prince William was becoming furious hearing what she called me and his hands were firmly in fists. Before I could say anything, Her Majesty became angry and said, "Duchess Camilla, you shouldn't be talking to the Prime Minister's daughter like that. If you do anything to ruin this beautiful relationship between my grandson and his girlfriend, I will have no choice but to have you removed permanently from the British Royal Family and will have no way for you to come back. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"