Chapter Two: Prime William Develops a Crush on the Prime Minister's Daughter

A/N: 

Here is the second chapter that I promised I would publish at some point. Enjoy and please make sure to vote and comment below any ideas you want me to see or what you love about the story so far. I would love to read all of your comments and I'll reply back when I can. Chapter 3: Prime Minister's Daughter Develops a Crush on Prince William should hopefully be published later tonight or tomorrow. Just keep in mind, that today was my first day of classes as a senior college student and I'll be very busy. Please help me make this book very popular by sharing this with family and friends. Thank you!

-Maddie

Prince Wiliam's POV:
Over the course of our friendship, I've started developing a huge crush on my best friend Y/N. She's so sweet, kind, caring, compassionate, and everything that I want in a woman whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. She has no idea that she is best friends with the grandson of Queen Elizabeth II and son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, Prince William who is me. Recently when I went home to Buckingham Palace to see my family, who happens to be the British Royal Family.

I asked my father, Prince Charles, "Papa, I recently became really good friends with a young woman. I have a picture of her and I was wondering if you could tell me who her father is." I handed the picture of her to him. This is what it looks like:

He looked it closely and said, "Ah, my son, that is Y/N Blair, daughter of Tony Blair, our Prime Minister

He looked it closely and said, "Ah, my son, that is Y/N Blair, daughter of Tony Blair, our Prime Minister." My eyes widened at hearing my father's words once he mentioned who Y/N's father is. I said, "Hold on a moment. Are you saying that my female best friend is the daughter of our Prime Minister and I never knew?!"

Papa nodded and said, "Indeed she is. Your grandmother has meetings with Y/N's father, our Prime Minister, every week to keep her updated on everything that's been going on in our country. From what Mummy told me, Y/N has no idea that she is best friends with an actual prince because I believe that she just sees you as a normal person. One day you'll have to tell her the truth which honestly will make her slightly mad that you didn't tell her the truth sooner."

I frowned and said, "I'm aware, Papa! I'll keep that in mind the next time I see her. I'm hoping she will be able to forgive me when I tell her the truth about myself." "It will take her some time to get used to the fact that she is best friends with royalty. Give her as much time as she needs once you tell her," Papa said as he gave me a somewhat stern look. "Alright, I won't want to be pushing her or anything like that," I said with a smile that appears on my face once I started thinking about her. She will definitely be shocked when she finds out from me or whenever her father tells her. I don't know if she will be able to forgive me for not telling her the truth sooner or not but I really hope she will.

A/N:

I'm hoping that I will either have Chapter Three published later tonight or sometime tomorrow morning. Keep an eye out and make sure to follow me for updates on this book or any of my books. Help me get more readers, votes, comments, and followers. Thank you!

-Maddie