Chapter Three: Prime Minister's Daughter Develops a Crush on Prince William

A/N:

Here is Chapter Three. Enjoy and please follow me and comment if you want continuous updates on the book.

Y/N's POV:

I decided that I was going home to where my family and I live which is 10 Downing Street (where the prime minister of the United Kingdom and his family live) because I had to ask my father something. Something about William was throwing me off. I wanted to find out the truth about him and ask my father who William's parents are. He is hiding something from me. Our driver came to pick me up and took me home to 10 Downing Street. This is my outfit (Imagine it without the sunglasses if you want):

Once I walked through the front door and closed the door behind me, one of our servants came up and said, "Hello Ms

Once I walked through the front door and closed the door behind me, one of our servants came up and said, "Hello Ms. Blair! Welcome back! Is there something I can do for you?" I smiled and said, "Yes, is my father in his office by any chance? I want to talk to him privately about something." She replied, "I believe he should be. Let me go take a quick look." She went to see if he was in his office. She knocked and he opened it. He said, "Yes, Laura?" Laura said, "Mr. Prime Minister, your daughter Y/N is here and she wants to talk with you... privately."

"Of course! Can you please bring her into my office and close the door behind you once you bring her over?" Father asked. Laura replied, "Of course, Mr. Prime Minister." She brought me into my father's office and closed the door behind her. He hugged me and said, "Hi honey! Was there something you needed from me?" I replied, "Yes, I was hoping you could tell me who this young man's parents are. I brought a picture of him that I took on my camera while we were hanging out on the campus of the University of St. Andrews."

I handed it to him and this is the picture:

He looked at the photograph and said, "Ah, I recognize this young man

He looked at the photograph and said, "Ah, I recognize this young man. I've met him several times over the years when I would have weekly meetings with Her Majesty at Buckingham Palace." I asked, "How do you recognize him? I met him when he bumped into me when I was on my way to classes." My father smiled and said, "Sweetie, his name is Prince William of Wales. He is the grandson of Her Majesty and the son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana of Wales. On one of my recent visits to Buckingham Palace, Her Majesty told me that His Royal Highness Prince Wiliam recently found out from his father Prince Charles that you are the daughter of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and was shocked when he found out."

My mouth immediately opened in shock and I said, "WHAT?! MY BEST FRIEND IS THE GRANDSON OF HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH II AND HE NEVER TOLD ME?!" I sighed annoyingly and said, "I honestly wish that he told me sooner rather than later. At some point, I'll have to tell him the truth about my feelings that I have for him before another young woman or girl manages to take him from me." "Yeah, that would sound like a good idea. Imagining my daughter becoming the granddaughter-in-law to Her Majesty and becoming a member of the British Royal Family!" My father said as he became excited at the idea of me being a member of the royal family.

I giggled and said, "Dad, you're thinking too far ahead. I haven't even told William about my feelings for him yet. As soon as we start dating, I'll be sure to let you know. You need to be patient." Dad said, "I'm sorry, my dear! I'm just excited to imagine the possibility of my daughter potentially becoming a member of the British Royal Family." I said, "It's alright, Dad. Just keep your excitement to a minimum, please! I know that you are excited about one day me (your daughter) maybe becoming a member of the royal family. Right now, William and I will remain friends until I am ready to tell him about my feelings for him."

My father sighed and said, "Fair enough. I hope you are planning on telling him about your crush sooner rather than later. If you do end up dating, the media will end up finding out about your relationship at some point." I said, "I know! I'm hoping that the media won't be so pushy to get gossip to publish in the papers if we do end up announcing our relationship to the public." Dad said, "Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. If they do end up becoming pushy, could you please let me know so I can handle it? You know how protective I am over you, don't you?" "Of course I do, Dad. You've been very protective over me since I was born. Mum has told me that over the years." I said as I sighed.

Even if I did end up dating William, a lot of young women about my age or younger would be very jealous. Maybe a couple of my friends or classmates may end up being jealous as well but I won't let their jealousy ruin my relationship with my man even if they try to break us up. If we do end up dating, I'm pretty sure that when I meet his family, I will be slightly nervous to meet Her Majesty (William's paternal grandmother) as William's girlfriend. My father did briefly mention to me when I was younger that something happened to William's mother Princess Diana. She died in a car accident in Paris or something. When he told me about it, I wasn't fully listening because I was spacing out.

After I finished talking with my dad, I had my driver take me back to campus so I could do some searching on William and his family. Once I arrived back on campus, I waved goodbye to my driver and went back to my dorm. I got onto my laptop and started searching for anything on Prince William. The first thing that popped up was pictures of him. I found several pictures of him with his younger brother Prince Harry, one with Prince Harry and Prince Charles, one with his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, and several of him by himself.

Pictures of Prince William:

One of the things that I didn't know was that he was born in the same year as me (1982) but I was born a couple of months earlier than him since I was born in March

One of the things that I didn't know was that he was born in the same year as me (1982) but I was born a couple of months earlier than him since I was born in March. Sadly, his mother Princess Diana of Wales died on the 31st of August, 1997 in Paris, France due to a car accident. While his parents were married, his father Prince Charles started having an affair with a woman named Camilla Parker Bowles. I don't think Prince Charles would straight up would have an affair with Camila when he was happily married to Princess Diana (imagine that Charles and Diana were very happy in their marriage). Prince Charles ended up marrying Camila (even though he was still married to Diana) which didn't make Her Majesty happy at all when she heard this. She had absolutely adored her daughter-in-law and had a close relationship with her.

If I do end up dating Prince William, I am looking forward to meeting the royal family especially Her Majesty and her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. I met the royal family once when I was very young but I hardly remember it. My father told me that when I meet Her Majesty as Prince William's girlfriend, I'll have to remember my etiquette and wait until the Queen speaks first. I will also meet his brother Prince Harry when I meet the rest of the royal family.

Author's Note:

Hello again! It's been a day or so since I last updated this book. Here is Chapter Three and Chapter Four will be published shortly. Be sure to keep an eye out and don't forget to vote and follow me for notifications on this book. Thank you for reading The Prince and the PM's Daughter: A Royal Love Story [Prince William x reader].

-Maddie