Kellic - Intimacy

KELLINS POV

Vic came home late that afternoon, with a tired, oddly eased look in his eye. A sheen of sweat covered his forehead; I paused, looking out the window. The sun beat down with the heat of a thousand fires onto our earth, air warm and dusty in our apartment. The light from the window didn't so much as drift in- it seemed as though it was born here in our living room, clean and gentle on the wood paneling and secondhand sofa that I so enjoyed to read on with a nice blanket.

We looked at each other, a moment without words. He smiled slowly, unbuttoning his red flannel. Not in a sexual manner, no, just to relieve himself from the heat. It only got unbearably hot a couple days out of the year around here, and as long as I'd known Vic, he'd always taken advantage of them. An outdoorsman, to say the very least. Underneath was a white v-neck. He dropped his over shirt to the floor and walked to me. I loved the sound of his work boots hitting the floor, the honest thud thud thud of the thick rubber soles. He'd probably done a very sizable amount of hard work today- things I probably couldn't do even if I wanted to.

With a sigh, he sat down on the couch, letting his form slump completely on the black brown leather in a relaxed way. His eyes closed for a moment, breathing nice and heavy, smelling of pine needles, sweat, and honesty, somehow. I chuckled at the thought. Vic licked his lips before speaking.

"We got mail," he said in his deep, in-control voice. Offering it to me from his right hand, I plucked it and rifled through before taking it into the kitchen and pouring him a big glass of iced tea. It was the color of honey, and tasted just like peaches. The glass was dripping in condensation, and I hid a little smile when I handed it over. I loved doing things like this. His eyes peeled open, a grateful smile opening like a present on his lips.

"Aw, thanks," he murmured, taking a big swig before setting it down and patting his thigh as a way of telling me to take a seat. I made myself comfortable straddling his lap. Vics skin was incredibly warm, and his big, calloused hands held around my hips with confidence, gentleness. Relaxed and happy.

"How was your day?" I asked. His warm brown eyes made me feel very calm.

"Mmm. Boring. How was yours?" he whispered, eyes flicking to my lips. "You look like you just got a shower," he mumbled, fingering my wet hair softly and twirling it around. I nodded, muttering, "My day was boring too." Then, he was kissing me, softly at first, and then more like he was searching for something in my mouth. Our bodies got closer, his arms pulling me to him impossibly tight.

He tasted like sweet tea, his body ever so slightly damp from sweat. I didn't care; all I could think about were his bulging muscles as he was chopping wood, or doing construction work. That was his thing- any kind of manual labor, Vic was the man for the job. I don't know how, but he loved it. Said it made him feel like a kid, playing outside with his toys, by which he meant operating heavy machinery. It always cracked me up, but I knew that driving a bulldozer made him feel like the most powerful man on the planet. When he came home, I always wanted to relax him. It was hard work, and it wasn't always fun, despite what he told me. I liked to de-stress, unfurl him.

"Hey," he whispered into my lips, gently nibbling one for a minute before releasing. I watched his eyes questioningly before he picked me up with a grunt, hoisting my body up and swiftly carrying me to the bedroom. I squealed as he tossed me onto the bed, giggling and watching his grin grow even larger. He got on top of me, smiling and crushing his lips against mine. My heart was pounding through my chest as he worked his magic, massaging our bodies together in a nearly perfect way.

The golden sunlight in our bedroom came from a window above the big, wooden bed. The flannel comforter got pushed to the side, revealing clean, white sheets. They were cool, and felt nice. Vic started pushing his hips into mine, tugging my shirt off, letting the chilled sheets press into my skin. He stopped for a second, looking into my eyes, panting. The air was still, and all we could hear were the sounds of our entangled breathing and the sheets rustling beneath us. I could've sworn to god right then that Vic was looking right into my soul, devouring it for himself. And I loved it. It belonged to him anyways.

It felt like one of those moments, you know? During sex, there's always the part that neither of you will forget, but you won't talk about it either, because that would soil the fact that it ever even happened. Neither of us could start the morning tomorrow over breakfast and mention the moment when we looked into each others eyes and felt completely enchanted, like we were so caught up in each other that nothing else even mattered. Of course, there would be jokes cracked about who made what sound, and perhaps which one of us called out an embarrassing nickname or accidentally farted or something. Vic loved teasing about those things.

Because when you're intimate with someone, you give them your entire body in their hands, mistakes and all. And you trust them to cradle you and to appreciate you- to be astounded and awed by you. You expect them to take care of you, to want you, and to build cities upon cities of their love for you.

It a lot to ask for, but we have these standards for each other. And when we take a leap with someone else, there are those moments, when you feel like only looking at them would make you climax just because of the raw, unadulterated love in your heart that you have for them.

We breathed each other in for a moment before it was over, and then we were pulling each others clothes off, hungrily, driven by passion and desire. It was like a dance, I'd supposed, the way our bodies entangled... His skin pressed against mine, taking allowances with each other.

I got into the position that I knew he loved- that I knew would make him feel better after a hard day. He bent me over the side of the bed, getting as close to me as he possibly could, scattering kisses all over my neck and preparing me.

Neither of us spoke as we let the inaudible music carry our bodies. I gripped the sheets and said nothing as he moved into me, gasping for breath. The thing was, though, I felt so fucking close to Vic right then. It was like we weren't even two separate people anymore. I didn't know where my skin ended and his started.

Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he worked my body out on the sheets, pounding rhythmically. Sweet, gentle sunlight fell onto my naked, overworked skin. His groans were low and continuous, mine high pitched every time he thrusted. Searching for what he'd already found, Vic rapidly plowed into me, making the entire bed jolt , it's legs scraping the floor with every blow.

"Vic," I moaned, burying my face in the bed. Knees shaking, I could hardly stand, thankful the bed was beneath me. He held my hair tighter, grunting and pounding deeper into the most sensitive parts of me. The sound of our thighs slapping together was loud in my eardrums.

"K-Kells, baby," he whispered, sweat dripping off his forehead. He went down on me for as long as he could, sending me into a world of ecstacy. My mouth spouted every cuss word I could think of, along with a long string of pleasure-addled babble, limbs shaking. Somehow, he found it in himself to reach in front and grab my cock, only having to pump twice before I came hard, all over his hand.

"Vic!" I wailed, squirting on the bed. I couldn't feel my feet, the pleasure was so intense. I wilted in exhaustion. He made a guttural noise, whispering my name and reaching his high. Collapsing to the bed, we both rolled onto our backs and stared at the ceiling. I panted in sync with my fiancée, weakly reaching over to hold his hand. We caught our breath, smiling softly to each other. I climbed into his arms, kissing his cheek and closing my eyes.

"What should we make for dinner tonight?" he whispered, and I snickered.

"How about... chicken?"

We went off into a long, detailed discussion about dinner, and what we would do afterwards, cuddling the whole time. I felt then, that maybe the universe gave these feelings to everyone at some point- the feeling with another person like the two of you were closer than humans could possibly be. Like you knew each other inside out, and loved one another for every flaw, for every perfection, for all of it. And I saw those things in Vics eyes. Heard them in his voice. Felt them in his presence.

Well, for god's sake.

We were intimate.