Cashby - Sorry

"Alan?" I began, running my fingers through his gorgeous ginger hair. His eyes flicked up to me, interest peaked.

"Yeah?" His voice was so soft, and it made my heart beat faster.

"Come here." I requested, tugging his perfect hips closer. An unsure look crossed his face, but he did it anyways, climbing onto my lap. "Good boy." I mumbled playfully, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. He smiled into it, moving his lips against mine. We sat on the couch in front of the TV, which was playing a DVD that I hadn't really been watching. I'd been watching Alan instead. My hand travelled a little lower, rubbing his thigh slowly and sensually. Immediately, his body froze, and he pulled away, much to my disappointment.

"Not today." He said quietly, taking my hand away from him. Sighing, I leaned my head back against the couch. "Come on, don't be mad." I'm just not in the mood." He mumbled. I nodded my head, trying to seem like a good, understanding boyfriend.

"I could- I don't know- get you in the mood? You know, if you want?" I blurted out quickly. Maybe if I gave him head...

"No, Austin, I'm tired. I don't feel like it." He said simply, getting up from the couch and walking away. Left high and dry, I ignored the growing feeling in my jeans and pulled my knees up to my chest. How is he not in the mood? It irked me, and I felt kinda stuck. Alan had probably gone into our room, to sleep. Getting up, I ambled towards the bathroom and stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. Flicking on the water, I leaned my back against the wall and closed my eyes. My head filled with Alan's moans. When we fucked, he would moan so loud and high pitched, and it really got me going. My cock hardened much more, thinking about his sweet little pink lips wrapped around it. I secured my left hand around myself, slowly pumping up and down. Soft moans tumbled from my mouth, and I increased the speed. A clicking noise came from across the room, and I peeked around the shower curtain, my body still concealed. Alan stared at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Are you...?" He trailed off.

"No!" I exclaimed indignantly. "I just need a shower." He nodded slowly, but I could tell he didn't believe me.

"Austin, did you think that this was gonna change my mind?" He asked, anger hinting in his voice.

"Of course not. J-just go away!" I said, nearing embarrassment and annoyance. Alan rolled his eyes at me, grabbing a bottle of pills from the medicine cabinet.

"I knew it." He muttered, stalking out. Sighing, my hard-on had been killed completely. In hopes of just getting a good nights sleep, I got out and dried off. Only clad in boxers, I walked out and wandering into our bedroom, finding Alan laying in bed with a book. My heart still swelled each time I saw him, no matter what was going on. Hopping into bed, I tried to put my arms around him.

"Oh my god, seriously, I said no!" He struggled out of my grasp, making my smile drop.

"I-I just wanted to hold you." I said, looking away. He watched at me suspiciously, which only made everything worse. Grabbing my pillow, I stood up. There was no way I could've slept there with all that awkward tension.

"No, wait, you don't have to leave. I'm sorry." He said, voice softening. Ignoring him, I exited quietly and walked to the couch. After grabbing a spare blanket from the closet, I laid down. It wasn't that uncomfortable.

For half an hour, I tossed and turned, thoughts of him plaguing my mind. Why does he do this? Why am I always the bad guy? I hated that about our fights; everything was always my fault. And, even though I could feel mad at him, I missed him immensely. It hurt to think about, and I'd never been good at sleeping alone.

"Austin?" Alan whispered, shaking me from my thoughts. The room was completely dark, and I couldn't see a thing.

"Where are you?" I whispered back, momentarily forgetting our quarrels. I've no idea why we were whispering, but it just felt wrong to use louder voices. It felt like, if you spoke too loud, you would break the darkness.

"Here." He whispered, this time, though, I could feel his breath on my face. Chills ran down my spine.

"Shit, you scared me." I chuckled, and the weight displacement on the couch changed as I felt him climb in next to me. His head rested gently on the pillow, facing me. At this distance, I could make out his eyes, the way they always shined a little.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, tucking his head into my chest. Pressing a kiss into his forehead, I wrapped my arms around him and accepted his apology.

"I forgive you." I whispered back, pulling him impossibly close. He giggled, kissing my bottom lip. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too." He said softly, securing his arms around my neck. "I'm sorry, I know I can be... difficult. I didn't mean to do that to you." His words soothed me, and I buried my head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his sweet scent.

"It's okay. I love you." I said quietly, feeling our bodies become enveloped in the darkness together.

"I love you, too." He mumbled, kissing me gently. The room became quiet and still, save for the desperate beating of our hearts, the soft inhales and exhales, or a whispered sweet nothing here and there. Alan's fingers drew shapes on the back of my neck ever so tenderly, and the black cloak of night rocked us to sleep.