39 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I can't believe me and Andy actually got married yesterday it was amazing I enjoyed every second after the wedding because it was finally over.

We went out to eat then we drove around Las Vegas we ended up going to a casino and I put in my noise canceling ear buds because of the loud noises.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly he was sleeping in his boxers I blushed and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door I had my skin care in my bag on the counter I yawned and brushed my hair and put it up.

I brushed my teeth then I used the restroom then I washed my face and did some skin care while Andy was still sleeping.

After I finished doing my skin care I put on my robe I was wearing a tank top and underwear I walked into our room and walked over to the window and opened the curtains.

It was still extremely dark outside but the lights made it so much more beautiful Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and said Elle what are you doing.

I smiled and said looking at the lights he sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then he headed back into our room.

Andy walked over to me and kissed my head and rested his hand on my hip and smiled and said the lights are extremely beautiful.

I turned around and looked up at Andy and he looked down and said fuck Elle you look really good I smiled and cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed him he smiled and pulled back.

Andy rested his forehead against mine and said this feels like a dream I smiled and said trust me I know it does he laughed and kissed my forehead and looked out the window.

I looked at his chest and saw all of his tattoos I smiled and bit my lip while looking at all of his tattoos Andy hummed and looked down at me.

Andy said we have to go home tomorrow I sighed and put my hands on his chest and said shhh he smiled and said my bad he kissed my head I said I wanna enjoy my trip.

He smiled and said ok and rested his hands on my hips and started moving them sideways I started laughing and pushed him away and he started laughing as well.

I smiled and bit my lip and grabbed his hand and he smiled and pulled my hand closer and kissed it I blushed slightly and I walked closer to him and gave him a hug.

Me and Andy stayed up for a little while later until we finally decided to go back to sleep we forgot to close the curtain.

A couple of hours later I woke up to the sun shining through the window I said ow fuck I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room my phone started ringing and I answered it and said hello.

Cc said we are going to a beach I said that's fine with me he said everyone is getting ready I said ok bye and hung up.

I pulled the blanket off of andy and said wake up bitch he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said what Elle.

I said we are going to the beach get ready he sighed and said ok I'm getting up he got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I decided to change into my bathing suit in our room andy whistled while I took my top off my back was facing him I laughed and shook my head.

Andy said shit you look good without a shirt on I put on my top and said get ready Andrew he sighed and said fine and got his swimming trunks.