88 friday

FRIDAY:

I can't believe me Chris and Amy all went to a black veil brides concert yesterday and surprised the guys Andy was so happy to see me he almost started crying.

I randomly woke up to the sound of meowing I said huh and looked down crow was meowing in his sleep and making weird movements I said uh ok strange.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom and cleaned my face because I was sweating so much yesterday.

I sighed and washed my hands then I headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Amy and Chris woke up and used the restroom then they headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and fed the cats then they made breakfast and also made coffee for us.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Crow woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen crow followed me and started eating his food.

Amy and Chris said morning Elle I smiled and said morning and made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

A couple minutes later Amy and Chris sat down and we all started eating breakfast and talked about how fun yesterday was I smiled and said I miss Andy Amy said I know you do.

Chris said what are the plans for today I said we need to run a couple errands today Amy said ok that sounds like fun.

Amy said do you need to go grocery shopping i sighed and said yea but I don't have the energy to do it she said we will get it done today I said ok.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed upstairs and got ready for the day then we left and ran some errands.

After we finished paying bills we headed to the grocery store and started shopping Chris walked next to me I sighed and said I don't want to walk.

Chris hoisted me up and I started laughing and Amy took a picture of us and we continued grocery shopping I texted andy and he laughed when I sent him the pictures.

An hour later we left the store and headed back home for the rest of the day after we got home we picked up the groceries I put all the bags together and put it under the sink.

Crow was meowing while sitting next to me I closed the cupboard and looked at crow and said what big boy he turned around and walked away I laughed and said ok.

I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch Amy and Chris were watching a crime show I said oh the memories and we started laughing together.

Someone started knocking on the door and I got up and walked over to the door and opened it a guy was holding a bouquet of red roses and said are you Elle.

I said yes he smiled and handed me the vase and said have a good day then he left I closed the door and locked it Amy got up and said those are pretty.

I put the vase in the kitchen and looked at the card I smiled and read it I smiled and shook my head I said Andrew Dennis Biersack.

Amy read the card out loud Chris came into the kitchen and said what does the card say she smiled and said Rose's are red violets are blue I wanna marry you all over again love Andy.

Chris smiled and said that's adorable I bit my lip and said cheesy mother fucker we all started laughing together I smiled and shook my head and grabbed my phone and told Andy thank you for the flowers.

I face timed Andy and he smiled and said hi babe I smiled and said thank you he smiled and said what did you think of the card I said very cheesy.

The guys smiled and said oh Elle got flowers I said I actually never got flowers from a guy cc said well hey at least your the first guy that got her flowers.

I talked to andy for a while then I let him go so he could get ready for a show I headed upstairs and went into my room and took a shower.

Amy and Chris stayed downstairs and watched movies together after I got out the shower I dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on then I picked up my dirty clothes.

I went into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later Amy and Chris both took separate showers we went into the kitchen and cooked lunch because we were starving.

Me and crow had a conversation while I was sitting at the island Amy face timed Andy and he watched me and crow talking to each other.

Crow started licking my nose and I said your breathe smells like ass and your tongue feels really weird every one started laughing together.

A little while later we let the guys go then we all started eating lunch together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Crow stayed next to me and watched me eat lunch I laughed and said you can't have my food because you are chunky and need to lose weight he meowed and I laughed.

After we finished eating I did the dishes while Amy and Chris cleaned up around the living room they also cleaned the bathroom downstairs.

I said you guys don't have to do that Chris said Elle we insist and the bathroom is dirty I laughed and said have fun then they said ok and continued cleaning.

After I did the dishes I went into the laundry room and started working on a load of laundry then I headed into the living room and helped Amy and Chris out.

Chris swept the kitchen and the upstairs and downstairs and I helped out by dusting and mopping me and Amy worked on me and andys bedroom since it was filthy as well.

A couple of hours later we finished cleaning around the house Amy helped me finish the rest of the laundry we all sat down on the couch out of breathe.

I said at least the house will be clean when Andy gets home Amy smiled and said that is very true I smiled and said thanks guys I appreciated that a lot they both gave me a hug and said no problem Elle.

A little while later we ended up ordering take out because we were too exhausted to cook dinner I gave the cats some food and cleaned out their litter box.

We watched horror movies while we ate dinner it was extremely good I felt lonely while Amy and Chris cuddled on the couch.

Crow jumped on the couch and cuddled next to me so I wouldn't feel lonely and it made me smile and I started scratching his back and he purred loudly.

After the movie ended we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms after we said goodnight crow jumped on the bed and got comfortable.

I laughed and got ready for bed then I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later because I was exhausted from cleaning around the house.

Crow fell asleep and started purring loudly I smiled while I was sleeping I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping peacefully and I closed my eyes again and fell into a deep sleep.