Part one

Butch was a dog, a very big dog, almost the size of a human!
One other important thing about Butch is that he is LACTOSE INTOLERANT!!
However, Butch's owner, Zoe (who goes by lil Z because of her dwarfism) drinks milk religiously, literally.
Last year Zoe was initiated into a cult, the milk cult, every evening and every morning they would meet to discuss milk prices, and plot ways they could take control of the dairy industry and kill all the 'intolerants' as they'd call em'. Frequently the cult was busted, and caught by the cops breaking into dairy farms all over Florida drinking their milk supply.
Considering this, it is incredibly ironic that Zoe has a lactose intolerant dog....
However, the funny thing is, she doesn't actually know.... Everynight Zoe leaves Butch a ½ a litre of milk for him to drink whilst she is gone, however, everytime she would leave, instead of drinking it, Butch, being the smarty pants he is, would invite all his female cat friends to come round and drink it all for him. But, on this particular night, it was different.
The cats came around as usual, and began drinking all the milk, but suddenly, the power cut!!
Neither the cats nor Butch could see a thing! And it was at that moment, Butch became overwhelmingly thirsty! Without a second thought he ran over to the closest bowl and began gulping up whatever liquid was inside, unfortunately it was the bowl with milk!! A fatal mistake he did not realise he made until the lights turned back on.
"GARGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGUUURRRRPPPPP"
Butch's stomach growled. He knew it was time.....
HE RAN TO THE TOILET!!! Faster than the dog-olympic sprinter Woof-sane bolt.
He sat on the seat..... "ARRRFFF ARRRRFFFFF"
Butch cried, his butt cheeks spread across the toilet seat. Poop came gushing out of his Gluteus Maximus. The toilet bowl filled with the thin brown water, splishing and splashing all over Butch's rear end!  For Butch, time slowed, every 'plop' in slow motion, a spell of dizziness began to overcome Butch, his head drooped down.. Then suddenly, it all stopped. He looked up, confused, he checked the bowl. And my gosh did it stink, however, by some stroke of luck, none of his insides were spilled out across the bowl (this was something he did expect considering the extent of his pain)
He stood up, wiped his bum, flushed the toilet and just as he was about to leave, it happened.
Shit projectiled out of his anus, with enough force, and lift that he began to fly across the bathroom floor. Shit splashed all over the walls as he was propelled through the air.
"AHAAAHAHHSHRRRRRRRFFRFFFFFFF"
He screamed!!
Butch was sent flying across the floor, up, down, round and round.
The poop splashed over the walls and ceilings (reaching everywhere but the actual toilet)
He soon began flying down the hallway....
Going in all the rooms, dirtying them with his poop
Soon came the room with the cats!
They all tried to scurry away but the poop was too powerful, each of them were drenched in the thin brown goop, as Butch continued on his way through the house.
It continued like this until the house slowly began to fill with Butch's shit.
Eventually, after about 2 hours, Zoe returned home, and as soon as she opened the door she was abruptly sent flying into the bushes outside the house, Butch's shit had sprayed her right in the face.
Zoe, killed by the force in which the shit was sprayed at her, laid lifeless on the concrete, her body limp, shit dribbling out of her mouth.
Butch continued on his 'accidental' rampage.
The house interior and the furniture soon became flooded by the poop, there was only a tiny gap on the ceiling from which butch was able to breathe.
Suddenly a church choir came knocking on the door
And it was at that moment the house became completely flooded, and the door burst open!
The choir was washed away by the shit, getting slammed into the brick wall and dying.
The poop, still coming out of his ass, acted like a propeller, and allowed Butch to swim out the door and into the open world.
The poop continued with more force than ever, he was sent into the sky, and his poop came down like a waterfall, all over the heads and roofs of the people below.
Butch continued to gain altitude whilst the rest of the world was covered in poop, by the time Butch exited the earth's atmosphere, the entire surface of the planet was covered in shit and a newly added 'diarrhoea' belt surrounded the circumference of the planet. Butch was further projected into space, now without a limit or the force of gravity acting upon him, he continued to gain speed, flying through the cosmos leaving a trail of shit behind. Soon he came flying directly in front of a planet! It was Uranus!!! With no way to slow down he crashed into the planet, the shitting rampage and mass genocide (assuming none of the 8 billion people on earth survived) was finally over, the universe finally at peace.