#2

Author

Yuna woke up to someone jumping on her bed. She groaned.

"Really Min-Joon?"

The boy ceased his action and laid on her back.

She rolled her eyes and turned over, throwing the boy off.

"What's your problem?" She asked, eyes half open.

"It's eight. In the morning." He placed his hands on his hip, sitting on the bed.

"So?"

"I am bored."

"Go away Min-Joon." She went back to sleep.

The kid huffed. "I swear, this Noona."

He just looked at her, back to sleeping as comfortably as she can be.

"Fine. But I am sleeping too." He went and placed himself on her back.

The girl groaned and Min-Joon smirked.

"I am up, oh jeez."

He sprang up clapping. "Yay!"

"Oh hush and get out."

"Yes Ma'am!" He playfully saluted then left the room for her to get dressed.

"Aish. That brat." She grumbled as she got out of bed and crawled to the bathroom.

When she was finished, she met the boy already dressed.

Yuna looked him up and down.

"Where are we going?" She scrunched up her face.

"Noonaaaaa. Let's go get breakfast."

"We have food. At home. In the fridge."

"Appa gave me money to treat you and I will because you are the best aunt I have."

"And yet you call me Noona." She facepalmed.

"Is it really necessary to go out?" She folded her arms. "Besides, I am the adult here."

"Yes it is necessary to go out. And yes, technically you are the adult, but I am only following my father's and your older brother's order." He said sassily.

The girl groaned.

"I knew Sunoo having a kid would be a bad idea. Look what happened." The girl muttered before going to get her necessary belongings.

The two then walked to a nearby café, with Min-Joon irritating her nerves every minute.

"Order whatever you want, my child," He said in a dramatic tone. "Eat to your heart's content and don't worry."

Yuna wanted to slam her head on the desk. Repeatedly.

"Just order pancakes for the both of us."

Min-joon did so and Yuna left for the restroom.

When the girl returned, she was definitely shocked to see a tall guy sitting with her nephew and the two were laughing like old friends.

The boy looked younger than her and had the most unique smile she's ever seen.

Yuna got closer and now she finally recognized the guy.

"Seriously? You again?"

The two turned their attention to her who folded her arms, with one brow raised, still standing.

"Noona, this is Jungkook hyung!"

The boy Jungkook, smiled.

"I think you know very well to not talk to strangers, Min-Joon. So what is it?"

Her nephew pouted but Yuna wasn't having any of it.

"I am sorry," She heard his voice. "I just saw him needing help with ordering and I helped. He's a cool kid."

Yuna sat down, still eyeing Jungkook.

"Noona, can he please stay?" Min-joon gave her puppy eyes.

She turned her gaze to him and stared.

"It's okay, Min-Joon. I will leave you and your sister, byeee."

Jungkook got up to excuse himself and Min-Joon sulked even more.

"Sit."

He turned back to the girl, who still had her arms folded and a stern look on her face.

He smiled brightly and sat back down next to Min-Joon.

Yuna watched on to see the two of them resume chatting and she pulled out her phone.

She scrolled aimlessly while pretending not to to listen to her nephew's chatter with the rage house employee.

She subtly observed his outfit.

He was wearing overalls with a yellow stripped t-shirt and a pair of sneakers.

'Is he a kid or what?'

But then her eyes went to the tattoos and piercings, and all she could think is how someone could look so childish yet mature.

The breakfast came and everyone stuffed their stomachs with Jungkook and Min-Joon still chatting.

"Thank you again..." Jungkook's bambi eyes stared at her.

"Yuna."

He finally got her name. Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you Yuna!" He flashed her the bunny smile to which she only nodded.

'Cold.' He pouted.

"Bye Min-joon ah!" He hugged the boy happily.

"Bye hyung! We can game later!"

Jungkook left and Yuna turned to him curiously.

"We can game later?" She asked with her brows raised.

"Of course Noona! Online gaming exists you know?" He told her sassily before walking out.

She rolled her eyes wondering why on Earth was she stuck with him for the entire weekend.