#5

Author

"Good morning, Jin hyung!"

"Morning, Kook." The man looked up from his bed.

"Doctor said you can go now. Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Yes, Kook. I keep telling you there is no need for these doctors' appointment. I am fine."

Jungkook walked towards the hospital bed failing to look at Seokjin.

"Because hyung." He started packing the bags. "It's necessary to see the doctor so we can get you your treatment."

Jin sighed, not wanting to argue with the younger.

"Alright Kook. Come on, let's go."

Jungkook helped Jin off the bed and held his bag since he couldn't hold it.

"You are not going to work for the next week, okay. I know you'll protest but that's the shortest time I will give you."

"Am I not your hyung?" Jin laughed as Jungkook opened the car door.

"Yes, but the young ones have to take care of the elderly." Jungkook smiled teasingly.

Jin playfully kicked Jungkook since he can't use his hands. "Who said I am elderly?"

Both of them laughed and Jungkook drove to Jin's house.

"The food is already set on the table. Everything is closer to the couch since that's where you practically live. No gaming until next week. Try not to use that hand too much-"

"Yah!" Jin shouted stopping Jungkook.

"I know what I have to do, Kook."

"But still-"

"No, it's fine. Besides I can always use my teeth or my feet if my hands don't work." Jin laughed.

"Hyung." Jungkook said softly.

"Come here Kookie."

Jungkook hugged Jin tightly, careful not to brush his hand.

"I will be okay, Jungkook."

"Please be okay, hyung."

Jungkook didn't want to let go of his hyung. He just stayed there until his alarm rang for him to go to work.

"Go on Kook. See you this afternoon."

"Be safe hyung. Call me when you need something. Alexa is there and I will come running."

"I don't doubt it, Maknae."

~

A very busy girl ran around the studio going from kid to kid, checking to see their progress.

"Teacher Nim!"

"Just now."

"Teacher Nim, I need help!"

"I will be right there."

"Need some help?" Someone's head popped through the door.

Yuna halted and looked at Jungkook.

"No thanks." She said grumpily.

"Yes thanks. I am helping you. I have a dance major too."

Jungkook came in the room and everyone's attention turned to him.

"Come on guys. Take a rest first and we'll get back to dancing!" He announced.

Yuna watched as the kids ran to their bags and chatted with each other.