#4

Yuna

"Ughhh." I groaned after another tiring class.

It's been a week since I got this job and so far, it's been pretty good.

The only thing that's bothering me is that kid, Jung- whatever his name was.

He would be everywhere after I finish teaching class.

He would always find me when I am walking home.

It's like he pops out of nowhere.

Monday was in the store.
Tuesday was him leaving a candy shop and spotting me.
Wednesday was in the takeout restaurant.
Thursday was in the clothing store.
Friday was in the street food section.
Saturday was in the electronics place.

And he always claimed it was a coincidence seeing me.

So, I wonder where he's going to pop out from today.

As I was about to go home, singing echoed through the walls of my studio.

Since yesterday in the evening, I would always hear this voice singing from two doors down and I won't complain because the person is good at it.

I honestly didn't care about how loud he sounded if he sounded that good.

Closing up my studio, I was about to leave when...

"Oh Yuna?"

I turned to see Jungkook... Again.

And I guess Sunday is in the academy itself. (A/N: Seven days a week, you know.)

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave when I felt him walking beside me.

"Great seeing you here! I honestly thought this was the last place you'd be, I promise that this time is a true coincidence."

Like I believed that.

I scoffed. "Why are you here, Jungkook?"

"Oh, um I do part time!" He smiled.

"I thought you do part time at the rage house?" I asked uninterestedly.

"I do! I just started here too!" He was so excited, and it always made me wonder how a person can have this much energy and a bright smile.

"But what are you doing here Yuna?"

"And why should I answer that?"

"Well," He pouted. "I answered two of your questions."

I rolled my eyes again. "I teach dance here."

"Really?! Wah! So, we'll see each other?"

"Not counting on it." I muttered.

"Come on, I just want to be friends."

I was now heading home, and he followed me like usual.

"And why is that?"

"Uh well~" He bit his lip.

"You seem lonely."

I scoffed at that.

"No, no but hear me out. My Jin hyung told me I should always be friendly towards people and help them smile even though they don't want to."

Now I got silent at that.

"But it's fine. I will see you tomorrow because I don't want you to be sad because of me. My Jin hyung would kill me if that happens so bye Yuna!" Jungkook rambled.

He waved and began walking to the rage house where I learned he would go at night to help close up.

If he shows up again, I will literally scream.