#6

Author

"Need some help?" A head popped in the door.

The girl closed her eyes with a sigh. "Yes please."

It was only the second day and although the kids understood what they had to do; they were still kids. They needed help for everything and Yuna didn't have that many bodies to help each child individually.

So when Jungkook popped up again and asked to assist, the girl couldn't help but feel a little bit grateful.

"Like I said, I have a dance major also. I don't mind helping." He gave her a smile and went off the one group of kids.

Yuna went nearby and saw Jungkook talking to the group of boys and helping them with their moves.

She nodded approvingly and helped the other kids.

By half of the class, the teachers managed to have everyone with the first part of their dance.

"Team work makes the dream work!" Jungkook exclaimed raising his hand up for a high five.

"Don't push it." She muttered before drinking her water.

"Okay Noona~" He smirked.

Yuna shook her head.

"Do you have a class today?"

"Nope." Jungkook grinned. "The kids get a one day break every week."

"How come that rule is only for the kids in the singing academy? Don't these kids deserve a rest? They work seven days a week."

Jungkook looked stunned. "That has gotta be the most words you've ever spoken since I knew you."

The girl gave him her usual bored look and he giggled then apologized.

"Come on kids! Lunch time is over!" Yuna called and the children started packing up their bags.

Everyone got ready to work, when two kids from the same school decided to do a duo.

"Are you sure it's allowed?" Yuna asked with her hands on her hips and Jungkook looking at her then copying her stance.

"We talked it over with our teacher and that's what we want so they said they'll allow it." The girl, Lisa spoke.

"Well. I guess I can choreograph something. Jazz, pop, what?"

"Romance." The boy and girl said.

"Romance?!" Jungkook's eyes doubled in size. "Hold on. How old are you guys again?"

Yuna gave him a side look while shaking her head.

"I am eleven. He's twelve." Lisa deadpanned.

Jungkook's mouth went wide open and Yuna closed it then sent him off to another group of children.

"Choose your song and I'll get started okay?"

The boy, Seon, nodded and the kids went to another part of the room together.

Jungkook couldn't stop looking at them, with a surprised expression.

Yuna went up to him and gave him a stare. "Really?"

"Romance... In middle school... Woah. Love certainly has no boundaries."

"You've never had students asking to do duets?" She asked deadpanning.

"Yea but-"

As he was about to explain, he stopped short and gasped.

"What the-!"