Without you-A Riker Lynch love story. Chapter sixteen.

Jess's POV:

"Oh there you are!" Stormie said from where she was sitting on the sofa. Across from her and Mark sat two people. The man looked tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. he was wearing blue jeans and a plain button down shirt. The woman had long blonde hair and blue eyes. I looked at her clothes. A bright pink vest top, with a blue cardigan, white jeans and brown ankle boots. They looked nothing like the parents i remembered.

"Kids these are, Susan and Harvey Dunven. Jess's parents." Mark told us. I looked up at Riker who was glaring at my parents. "Jessie? Oh my darling!" Susan, my so called mother, cried running over to me. I stood still as she hugged me. Staring at Harvey with coldness in my eyes.

"We've missed you so much!" He said simply joining in the hug. I took a deep breath and pushed them off me.

"Oh really? You "missed" me? Then why didnt you come find me? Why did you just up and leave all those years ago? WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?!" I asked, staring them down. They both looked at the floor. "See you cant even give me that" I said shaking my head.

"J calm down..." Rydel said placing her hand on my shoulder. Susan looked up at the Lynch's.

"Oh this must be Rydel? And Your Ross, Ryland, Rocker and Rider right? how lovely to meet you." She said.

"Its Rocky and Riker." I spat coldly. I saw Ross pull Kate closer to himself.

"Oh i do apologize." Susan shrugged.

"Yes they are our children, and thats Ratliff and the young girl is Ross's girlfriend Kate" Mark said nodding at the two.

"How lovely, nice to meet you." Harvey said. No one spoke so Riker stepped forward.

"Without sounding rude, why have you come back for J?" He asked, my parents looked taken back by his question.

"Well to get our daughter back of course" Susan finally answered.

"Well why didnt you do that years ago?" He pressed, anger clear in his voice.

"Well um.." Harvey stuttered.

"See, you dont even care enough to give me that simple answer." I said. Then out of no where a girl about fourteen, wandered out of the kitchen. She had long blonde hair, brown eyes and was the spitting image of Susan. She was wearing a short black skirt, and tight pink tanktop and pink heals.

"Mum, Gemma wants to know if-"

"Why did she call you mum?" Ryland asked from the back of the group.

"Jessie, this is your little sister Cindie..." Susan said. I couldnt hold it in anymore. Pushing past everyone i raced up the stairs and slammed Rikers bedroom door shut.

Rikers POV:

"WELL THATS JUST GREAT ISNT IT! YOU RUN OUT ON YOUR FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. WAIT FOURTEEN YEARS, THEN GET INTOUCH WITH HER. COME TO HER NEW HOME SAYING ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT HOW YOU WANT HER BACK! THEN TO TOP IT OFF YOU HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER WHICH YOU DIDNT EVEN MENTION! WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU?!" I shouted at the pair of deadbeats standing infront of me.

"Riker, son calm down." Dad said, i shook my head.

"NO! WHY SHOULD I! THESE TWO LOUSY EXSCUSE'S OF PARENTS, CRUSHED THE GIRL I LOVE MORE THEN LIFE ITSELF! YOU THINK YOU KNOW JESS, YOU KNOW NOTHING! THAT GIRL IS AMAZING. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH! FOURTEEN YEARS AGO WHEN I SAW HER LYING ON THAT STEP I FELT MY HEART BREAK. I THOUGHT, 'WHAT KIND OF HEARTLESS PEOPLE COULD RUN OUT ON THIS ADORABLE THING?' THEN I MET YOU. I WATCHED AS SHE GREW UP, HATING HERSELF. THINKING IT WAS HER FAULT YOU TWO LEFT. DAY IN AND DAY OUT SHE WOULD CRY. SHE DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT IN HER TO CALL MY PARENTS MUM AND DAD, FOR HOPE YOU WOULD COME BACK FOR HER! NOT A SINGLE BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS CARD! THE ONLY THING SHE HAD LEFT OF YOU WAS PAWS, WHEN HE DIED, I WATCHED AS SHE FELL APART ALL OVER AGAIN! I WATCHED HER STARVE HERSELF, I WATCHED HER CARVE THINGS INTO HER OWN SKIN! I WATCHED AS SHE GAVE UP TRYING! THEN SHE CHANGED, SHE WENT FROM CUTE SHY J TO SCARY OUTGOING J. SHE NEVER SPOKE OF YOU, SHE JOINED IN WITH US, THEN SHE MET HAYDEN. THE BOY WHO CAUSED ME TO GO INSANE. THE REASON FOR THE SCARS ON MY WRIST! THE REASON SHE ALMOST DIED! I HAD TO WATCH AS THE GIRL I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH, LIE IN A HOSPITAL BED, TUBES AND WIRES ATTACHED TO HER, KEEPING HER ALIVE AND JUST PRAY SHE WOULD MAKE IT. I WOULDVE GIVEN MY OWN LIFE SO SHE WOULDVE MADE IT, THEN SHE CAME HOME, WAS RUSHED BACK TO HOSPITAL THE NEXT DAY. FINALLY SHE WAS WELL AGAIN! THEN SHE GETS YOUR GOD DAM LETTER AND HER WORLD STARTS TO COME CRASHING DOWN AGAIN! SO HOW ABOUT YOU, TAKE YOUR APOLOGIES, TAKE YOUR SCUMMY DAUGHTER AND DRIVE BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. NONE OF US WANT YOU HERE, AND YOU DONT DESERVE J!"