Without you-Riker Lynch love story. Chapter nine.

Rikers POV:

I woke up Saturday morning feeling shit. Wait no, scratch that, i didnt sleep at all last night. I was crying the whole time. My heart is truly broken! Its been three weeks since the break up and Jess is already back with Hayden. I died inside when i heard the news. Rocky's off his nut, hes not speaking to her at all. I miss her so much. Yes she lives with me but its not the same.

She doesnt speak to me, she wont even look at me. She advoids me, J spends most of her time with Hayden.I was sitting in my room, playing a random tune on my guitar when Rocky walked in. "Right, get dressed." He said.

"What?"

"get dressed. Your not staying here all day and Jess is driving me up the wall" He said hadin me some jeans and a blue top.Sighing i put them on and followed Rocky. He took me to the skate park.

"Why dude!? Jess comes here all the time and so does Hay-"

"Shut up. dont you think i know that?" he cut me off, i gave him a confused look. "I brought you here to talk to Hayden" He said simply. He was looking around, searching. I Shook my head slowly. This has to be his dumbest idea yet.Suddenly i caught sight of the black haired cheater. Apparently so did Rocky as i was dragged over to him.

Rockys POV:

"Hayden! OI we want a word with you" I said. Hayden looked at us and laughed, i was sp close to punching him. "And what? Upset that I got Jess back?" He sniggered. RIker tensed up, he was fuming."Yeah well shes better of with me ya know? Im more...Exsperianced. I can forfil her slutty needs" Riker lost it then.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT! JESS IS NOT A SLUT! SHE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH YOU! YOUR NOT A MAN! YOUR A SAD LITTLE BOY WHO GETS HIS KICKS OUT OF OTHERS PAIN! IM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM JESS! IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY HOUSE AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!" Riker shouted. He was really pissed off! He was close to killing him right there and then.

"Riker? what the fuck??" A girl called out, turning round I saw Jess.

"Shit" Riker and I said at the same time. Jess stormed over and grabbed Haydens arm.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOUR NOT MY FATHER RIKER! ITS NOT DOWN TO YOU TO TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CANT DATE! WE ARE OVER RIKER, IM WITH HAYDEN NOW JUST GET OVER IT!" With that she stormed away. I could see Riker break even more, god i felt bad!

"Riker?" He just turned and walked away. Shit i gotta do something.

He spent the rest of the day in his room. He kept playing his guitar, it sounded like a sad love song. Rydel was mad at me, Riker was mad, Ross and Ry too. I felt terrible, this was all my fault. If only Jess had heard what Hayden said!

Rikers POV:

"You're on my mind

Every night

And in the morning when I wake

Don't leave me lonely

Can you just hold me

Together before I break

I just can't breathe

Without you without you

I'm so lonely

Without you without you

I just can't be

Without you without you" I sang softly. Tears were falling freely as i put together the song i was writing about J. I was a wreck, I didnt want to eat anything. I wasnt leaving my room today. Or tomorrow, i was going to stay in here until i die. Suddenly my phone went off, i had an incoming call from an unknown number.

I pressed anwser, "Hello?"

"iS this Riker?" a female voice came.

"er yeah... Who's this?"

" my names Hollie"

"umm hi Hollie... How did you get my number?"

"I got it from Jess." I was silent a minuet. Jess?

"Jess? Umm... What did you want?" I finally said.

"I want to split Hayden and Jess up. Hayden was MY boyfriend, then he left me for her!" I opened my mouth to speak but no word came out.

"Riker? Are you there? Did you even hear me?"

"huh? Oh yeah umm.. I have to go.. I'll umm ring you later?" with that I hung up. Jesus that was weird. Hollie was Haydens? He left her for J? What the hell is going on?

Chucking my phone on my pillow, I flopped back onto the bed. I let out a sigh of confusion. Why was life so hard? "Arg! I don't know what to do!" I mumbled to myself. I'm not sure how long i laid there, but soon enough I fell asleep.

Jess's POV:

There was no sound from Rikers room. I was glad I didn't have to talk to him, who knows what I would have said."Jess? Whats wrong...? You look sad..." Rydel asked from her bed.

"Huh? Oh nothing... Just thinking" I replied, she gave me a look and climbed over to my bed.

"Tell me." she said crossing her legs, I sighed and looked at the floor. "It's Riker" I started, she nodded and just hugged me. "I know, but he loves you Jess why can't you see that?"

"he doesn't act like it!" I cried, burying my head in my hands. I heard her sigh, "Oh J..." then she just left. I felt my eyes tear up, and tear start to fall. "I...I love him too.." I whispered.

*Four weeks later*

I was sitting at the table, trying to eat a sandwich. Suddenly, Riker came down. I hadn't seen him for ages. He looked shit. He was thinner then usual, had bags under his eyes and his hair a mess. His face was ridden with tears, had he been crying this whole time? Had he been eating?

He just looked at me and let another tear fall. Without getting a drink or food, he passed by into the garden. I watched as he made his way to our tree. We use to always climb that tree together. But this time he just sat there and cried. Every so often looking up towards the house.

"He's a wreck" came Rockys voice. This was the first time he had spoken to me in weeks. "He looks how I feel" I said pushing my chair back. "Bye rocky" I moved passed him and out the door. I was meant to be at Haydens house and I couldn't wait to get there.

Ten minuets later i arrived at his . Haydens mum let me in and I went up to his room. "Hey Hayd-" I stopped myself short. Hayden was sitting on his bed, with the same

Blond from the party.

"Jess? Hey come in, Hollie was

Just leaving." Hayden said giving Hollie a look. She quickly got up and left without a single word. "Umm what was that?" I asked, he looked puzzles so I motioned towards him then to where she had been moments before.

"Oh that? She was coming to see me about her knew fella.. Riker I believe" I was shocked. Riker and Hollie? How? How could he? "Oh.. I see.. Umm I'm sorry I can't do this right now" I said turning to leave. He didn't try to stop me just watched me go.

I ran back home, straight through the door an to the garden. Riker wasn't there anymore, so i sat under our tree. I let the tears fall, no caring who saw. I was upset, angry and confused. I thought he loved me? Then again I guess I knew how he was feeling.

I couldn't do this anymore. I had to speak to Riker. I had to get answers