Chapter 11

Majesty's POV

As we arrived at the party I hopped out of the car wanting to open the door for Soriah before she could herself. Opening the door I was automatically hit by the smell of her sweet perfume. I wanted to lean in and just smell her more, but all I could do was hold my hand out for her.

Her hand met mine when I held it out for her. I just loved the way how soft her hand was. I was finding myself liking everything about this girl. I wanted to deny that I was catching feelings but I was. I know she has a boyfriend so I'll respect her and her relationship.

I was pretty nervous walking into the party but seeing the excitement on Soriahs made me relax a little bit. I opened my mouth to say something to Soriah but she automatically ran to her boyfriend  making my heart drop. But it's that serious...right? At the end of the day I know she has a boyfriend. She had a life before she met me. I'm still just the new girl who became friends with her overtime.

I felt stupid for even catching feelings for as I watched her kiss him. Smiling so hard as her cheeks grew red. She was the only person I knew so I stood there looking simple. You know how when you always have that one friend who knows everyone and you know no one? That was me, instantly regretting coming to this party. I walked away finding an empty seat in the corner. Right where I want to be.

I sat there scrolling through random apps on my phone. I even started going through the random apps that come with the Iphone. I must have been sitting in the corner for a long time because a drunk Soriah came up to me stumbling and slurring over her words. I sat up automatically reaching my hands out to catch her. "Where's your boyfriend?" I asked, searching among the many people in this small living room.

Soriah looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I sucked my teeth in annoyance, mad that he even let her get this drunk. "You know you're very strong" Soriah whispered in my ear, causing goosebumps to spread around my body. "Thanks" I said, clearing my throat to calm down. The way she said it just made my knees go weak but I couldn't worry about that right now. I knocked on random doors trying to find the bathroom. Going upstairs in this random house with a drunk person was probably the worst thing that has happened to me today. I finally found the bathroom kicking out this couple who was making out on the sink.

"That wasn't very nice" Soriah pouted looking me through the large bathroom mirror. "Yeah well life isn't nice" I said with an attitude. I splashed cold water onto soriahs face and she gasped as if i've been drowning her. "What are you doing!!" she yelled trying to block out my hands. "I'm trying to sober you up, that's what i'm doing" I continued to hold her hand steady. Splashing her face with water.

Mad that she let herself get this drunk, mad that her bumbass boyfriend let her get this drunk. Why would he even let her leave his side? Was he this drunk also? Was he even paying attention to her? All of these questions were going through my mind. I snapped back to reality when I heard Soriah scream my name. I looked at her through the mirror, seeing her makeup now completely wiped off.

"I'm sorry" I spoke quickly, stepping back and handing her the decoration towel that was hanging up. "I knew she was sober by the look on her face or at least on the road to becoming sober. "You needed to sober up so I'm not apologizing for that". She rolled her eyes huffing and puffing while she wiped her face off. "Yeah but you almost drowned me you asshole". I stood there staring at her for a couple of seconds before walking out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I just know damn well she's not mad at me right now. She should be mad at her dick head ass boyfriend who let her get this drunk in the first place. Soriah walked out of the bathroom, walking straight past me. I followed behind her ready to leave this shit of a party. I can't even remember whose party this is anyway. Soriah walked into the kitchen but stopped in her tracks.