19

Adolf's experience, the familiar kiss in the dream, being pressed on the examination table by the jealous villain and raped
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

If you like it, vote for it and add a comment (。>∀<。)

The system’s inability to disclose the behavior of the villain is actually done by the villain. If Adolf didn’t read it, it can say no, but if it does something related to the host, it can’t disclose it, so 520 frantically exploits loopholes

-----text-----

The air was silent for a moment, before Yu Shuning could speak, Xiu showed a decent smile.

"Just kidding, I just saw that you were about to fall asleep and couldn't bear to leave. I almost wondered if there is something in my house that attracts my sweetheart." His smile slowly disappeared, "It may also be that there is something in Ning's house. What a scourge, it scared our little sweetheart..."

Yu Shuning instantly felt creepy. If the system hadn't confirmed that the monitoring was installed by Adolf, he would have suspected Xiu.

"No, I just think the aromatherapy in your home smells good. I forgot the time for a moment, so I'm leaving now. Thank you for your hospitality." Yu Shuning sat up, leaving the range of the man's breath, and heaved a sigh of relief, "Xiu... …your hands……"

Xiu let go of the little beauty's slender wrist, which was covered with pink, "Sorry, I forgot to let go."

"..." What else can Yu Shuning do, he said "forget it for a while", Xiu also used this trick, can he still tear himself down?

After greeting Xiu, Yu Shuning was escorted out of the house by the man. It was not until he closed the door of his own house that the glowing sight was isolated from the outside.

"Huh—" Yu Shuning stood in the entrance hall before walking towards the bedroom, [System, is Adolf watching me from behind the monitor? 】

System 520 hesitated and said: [I can't say. 】

Yu Shuning understood: [I see, he's watching it now, just watch it if you like, I'll lie down and cover my face, system, have you sorted out Adolf's information yet? 】

System 520: [It's sorted out, and I'm sending it to you now. 】

After Yu Shuning finished scanning in his mind, the center of his eyebrows couldn't help but twitch. Xiu used hypnosis to lure others to kill, and Adolf himself went into battle, so it can only be said that they are brothers?

Adolf is Xiu's younger brother, but Xiu didn't know his existence, because Xiu's mother found out that she was pregnant after she was sentenced to prison. Xiu had been adopted by Lambert's family long ago, and when he went to visit his mother later, he only knew that she had passed away, but he didn't know that he had a younger brother.

There should not be Adolf in the original world, so there is no "plot" about him, but after he was born in the collapsed small world, he was also a child of luck. The killer organization looking for talents from the orphanage adopted him from a young age, and now he is a well-known killer codenamed "Wolf" in the world.

What their organization does is work with money. There is information about rewards for murder on a website in the dark web. Adolf also has an excellent memory. He started to remember things a long time ago. He still remembers things in the orphanage. Because the dean's mother is a devout believer, Adolf strangely retains a little empathy for people in the end. Usually, when he takes an order, he will read the information and choose a person who seems to be a heinous person.