30 The story behind the murder case

The story behind the murder case, the little beauty who actively rescued herself, and the unexpected kidnapping incident
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

A big wave of plots is over (*´I*)

-----text-----

When Yu Shuning was conscious, he felt weak all over his body, as if he had slept for a long time but still couldn't lift his spirits. He closed his eyes and pretended that he was still awake, calling System 520 in his mind: [System, system, where am I now? ? 】

System 520: [Host, you finally woke up. Now you are in an abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city, and the villains will go crazy looking for you outside. 】

Yu Shuning: [Can you post the location? 】

System 520 said helplessly: [I want to send it, but that person has a portable signal jammer, so I can't send it out. 】

Yu Shuning said anxiously: [Then what should I do? What kind of plot is this disaster from heaven! 】

"Just open your eyes when you wake up." Charlotte said lightly, he paused, "I almost forgot, your eyes can't see."

"Don't run around, there are a lot of waste materials here, if you are not careful, you will step on and fall."

Yu Shuning, whose wrists and feet were bound, had no focus, probably because such a person was too threatening, and Charlotte didn't arrange other measures for him to prevent him from escaping.

Yu Shuning felt that this person was very contradictory, obviously he was the one who tied him here, but now he seemed to care about him for his own good.

Charlotte stuffed a piece of bread into his hand, Yu Shuning was silent for a while, but still picked it up and ate it. She didn't know what he was going to do, but she saved her strength to have a chance to escape.

The bread was actually stuffed with cheese and cheese, and there was puff pastry on the outside. It looked very expensive to eat. Yu Shuning ate half of it. Charlotte also said that there was chocolate milk and asked him if he wanted it.

I really don't understand, do we need such good treatment to treat a kidnapped hostage? Yu Shuning even felt a soft blanket sitting under her.

"How old are you this year? You look like a minor, but it's not surprising that Chinese people always look small." Charlotte said as if chatting.

Yu Shuning doesn't know what to say, if according to the age of his body, his current body is the same as his own world, then he is 20 years old, if adding the days spent in the first world, then his age is...

Charlotte thought that Yu Shuning didn't want to talk to him, or that he was stunned and taken to a strange place for no reason, so he wouldn't want to talk to a kidnapper like him.

"Want to hear a story?" He continued without waiting for Yu Shuning to speak, "I told you that I used to be a policeman, but I was just an intern. After the internship period, I gave up this profession .Because at that time, my lover, a kind, soft, and sentimental elementary school teacher, was accused of molesting a child and sentenced to three years in prison, but I knew that he was wronged.”

"How can children lie, they all say that, don't you think it's right?"

Yu Shuning pursed her lips, vaguely guessing something in her heart.

"Of course the child will lie, that girl, just because she thinks the teacher likes another child more than her, she holds a grudge and tells everyone that the teacher took off her clothes and touched her..." Charlotte's eyes flashed She shot a resentful light, "Because I evaded the principle, I couldn't participate in the process of his case. After the verdict came down, I found out that there is another decisive evidence that I found pornographic pictures of children in his computer..."