73 power use for personal gain

The villain who uses power for personal gain, Ning Ning's quantum beast appears, checks the whole body, finger rapes pussy, grinds pussy orgasm
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's a red panda, not a little giant panda, and not a little raccoon˃ʍ˂

-----text-----

Looking at each other, Yu Shuning blushed, opened his mouth and made a mouth shape, Lu Xian could clearly see that the little guide was calling him "pervert".

"Be obedient, this is the rule." Lu Xian nodded the table with his hand, not realizing that his attitude and words were too close.

It's really inconvenient not to be able to talk, even quarreling is weak...

Yu Shuning grabbed the pen and paper from the man's hand, and quickly wrote: 【But this is very strange! 】

It sounds like a malicious physical examination, Lu Xian is definitely using his power for personal gain! Hmph, still pretending to be upright.

And...Yu Shuning glanced at the camera above, he was partial to A Yin, but Lu Xian couldn't, even if Lu Xian didn't remember him, he was still his lover.

But how can it be like this under the camera? Doesn't Lu Xian care at all about the interaction between the two of them being seen by others?

Yu Shuning saw the form in his hand, and in the column of the situation statement, it actually said that he was suspected of being a believer of a religious religion and needed close supervision by a supervisor for a month.

Lu Xian actually regarded him as a suspicious person! Damn it! Yu Shuning had the urge to tear off this watch.

"Do you want me to do it myself?" Lu Xian took the form back from his hand, and the Taipan Snake reappeared beside him, slowly approaching the little guide.

Lu Xian, on the other hand, bowed his head at the last paragraph of the form, and added the words that were snatched away before he had time to write them—supervisor: Lu Xian.

Seeing the Taipan Snake hissing and spewing out snake letters, Yu Shuning stepped back in horror, his eyes were full of accusations and dissatisfaction, he was afraid of snakes, so did Lu Xian want to use snakes to control him? !

Lu Xian could see from the little guide's eyes that he seemed to want to escape from the room. Lu Xian took a few steps and stood in a seemingly random position. No matter what the little guide thought, he couldn't escape.

He really didn't use conventional inspection methods, and he could detect it with practical instruments, but Lu Xian thought that he trusted his eyes more than instruments.

As a quantum beast, the taipan snake shows the true will of its owner in every move. It wraps around the little guide's legs quickly and gently, and the snake's head rubs against his delicate skin affectionately. When the scales are scratched, there is a light red mark.

Yu Shuning froze in place, not daring to move, Lu Xian looked at him and said abruptly, "What are you afraid of, you should get used to it."

What to get used to... He won't get used to it!

Then Yu Shuning remembered that this person was his husband, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

The snake's scales gave a cold and slippery touch when they rubbed against it. It seemed careless, but it could pounce on people and kill them at any time, just like Lu Xian's feeling.

He seems to just glance at you lightly, and he seems to be very casual when talking, but the man with strong five senses is actually capturing every reaction of yours and setting up several countermeasures for your reactions.