38

Fucking a woman with a creampie uterus orgasm incontinence, the brave panther goes all the way to the cave for the winter
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks for subscribing (ゝω・´★)

-----text-----

Perhaps it was the golden finger that played a role. After that, Xuanze brought back a lot of fat and tender prey, and also found a kind of bath beads that can cleanse the body.

Yu Shuning likes it very much, he always loves to be clean, and Xuan Ze also likes it very much, so that the little beauty after taking a bath will become fragrant and attractive, and he can't put it down if he clings to it.

On the edge of the platform of the stone house, a white and slender hand fell down. The hand was originally as smooth as jade and flawless, but now it was stained with some messy red marks. The hand was only stretched out for a moment, and then followed The movement of the master being dragged back disappeared on the edge.

"Hmm..." Yu Shuning's moans were broken. He knelt down on the platform, clutching the leaves on the bed with his fingers, his slender waist bent gracefully, and his hips raised high, enduring the most primitive and intense pressure from the beast. impact.

The delicate petals of the little beauty's legs are squeezed to the two sides, the dark red muddy hole in the middle is trying to swallow a thick, hard and hot ferocious cock, and two slender and powerful fingers are pressing on the swollen little bean at the top Quickly rubbing and rubbing, the semi-soft little cock at the front is just forced to erect because of endless pleasure, but it looks pitiful because there is nothing to cum on.

"Ugh...Xuan...Xuan, Ze, I can't...I can't...it's going to break me...Woooo...the pussy is so sore...ahah..."

The horrible penis with soft thorns mercilessly poked at the rotten red flower hole that spewed out juice. I don't know how long this violent thrusting and intercourse lasted. The two people's bodies were wet and muddy, and they were pressed The little beauty who had been fucked for a long time almost drained all the water due to too much pleasure, leaving only the constant spasm of dry orgasm.

His ankles, wrists, waist, and buttocks all bear the bruise marks that were imprisoned by the big palm. The little beauty looked in a trance and her eyes were blurred. Guy, insatiable, animalistic, sobbing is so pitiful.

Aiming at Huaxin and thrusting it several hundred times, Xuanze pushed into the damp, hot and tight cervix with ease, and made another powerful internal ejaculation. The delicate uterine cavity was washed by the semen, and Yu Shuning whimpered a few times , The jade stem trembled and let out a stream of urine.

Xuanze smelled the smell keenly, and his masculine conquest was greatly satisfied. The corners of his mouth slightly raised, he held the small dick and squeezed it, and squeezed out a little semen and urine.

After ejaculating a large stream of thick semen, the meat crown stuck inside was able to withdraw from the small opening deep in the flower heart. As soon as it was pulled out, a large amount of turbid white liquid flowed down the overripe, red and swollen orifice. The watching man's throat rolled, his eyes were fiery.

Xuan Ze finally restrained himself, he felt that Ning Ning had almost reached his limit, and no matter how much he tried, he couldn't hurt his body, so he lay down and hugged the little beauty to his chest and patted him gently on his stomach.

"Ha... ha... ha... ha..."

Yu Shuning closed his eyes and gasped for breath, his body was still trembling habitually, still retaining the sequelae of horror and pleasure, feeling the gentleness of the man, he was not relieved.