IX Guilty IX

"Hey park! ....who was that yesterday?" Da-seok asked as they say across each other in a café with a few more friends around. Knowing who Da-seok is talking about, Mr. Park still asked.

"Who?" Making older male smirk. "You know the one who ran away seeing me." Mr. Park sighed as by now all of his work buddies were looking at him. "My son." He answered.

"You have a son?" They asked until a memory clicked in Da-seok's head. "Is it the same kid who you were with at your wife's funeral?" Mr. Park sighs as he nods taking a sip of his coffee.

"Adopted?" Da-seok asked with a cheap grin across his face. "No...he is my son." Male across him tiled his head. "You don't have any kid park. I know everyone in your family. I am your childhood friend."

"Can we please stop talking about my son? We have work to do." He got up throwing the bills on the table. "Just pay with this."he walked out.

Not even a few days past and everyone now talks about Mr. Park's son but one person who is like a second son to him.

"Hey my dragon! How's it going buddy?" Younger smiled wide exposing his bunny teeth to the elder who threw a box of banana milk towards him which he successfully caught.

"Nothing much. What about you? Did they leave you alone with your son thing?"

"Not yet I don't know what they want from me. They won't shut up about him like it's illegal to have a child." Dragon chuckled. "It's okay it's just a few days thing. They will eventually stop and focus on their work."

"I am sure they will but....Da-seok. I don't know why he does not stop mentioning Jimin i-" Mr. Park paused and looked around to see if someone heard him mention the name of his mystery son.

The dragon on the other hand had his eyes widened with a hint of wetness in them with the mention of the same name.

"Hey park! Da-seok is calling you." He got up and left after ruffling dragon's hair.

"You called?"

"Yeah...come have a seat." Mr. Park did and waited for the elder to start.

"Park...I wanna talk about your son."

"Can we please not bring him in all thi-"

"I want him...I wanna marry him." Mr. Park paused with his heart heavy and disgusted at the statement. He stood up from his seat harshly, enough to cause the seat to hit the floor.

"What?! What did you say!?" His eyes filled with rage, hands turned into fists, jaw clenched as he was holding himself back from punching the man across him.

"I didn't say something that bad park. He is beautiful and I know I can give h-" a hard punch was thrown across his face. "You are talking about my son seok! How can you even think about this? Are you out of your mind!!?"

Dragon ran in the office hearing Mr. Park shouting out of anger.

"Hyung!" He pulled Mr. Park out of the office.

.
.
.
.
.

"Are you okay Hyung? Please tell me?" Dragon asked worried.

"I am fine, kook. How can someone be so cheap? How can they fall so low?" Jungkook sighed and held his hands. "Hyung? Is it about Jimin?"

"Da-seok wants to marry my son." He said with gritted teeth and a disgusted face. "He is my age. how can he even think about this? My Jimin is just fifteen.That....that's just ridiculous." Mr. Park covered his face with his palm. "It's okay Hyung. Don't worry about it. Jimin is safe right? Then don't worry. He knows where you live then move somewhere new. I can help you find a place."

"Jungkook this so hard I can't get my head off of this thing. Jungkook...you know I can't leave this job or else...I'll get killed please if something happens to me keep my Jimin safe."

"Don't talk like this Hyung...I am with you okay? Nothing is gonna happen. You and Jimin will be fine. All we have to is keep Jimin away from Da-seok."

"I ma send Jimin to Busan." Jungkook furrowed. "He can stay there until everything is settled down. Yeah that's what I am gonna do. Jimin will be safe there."

He picked up his phone and booked a flight that second. Jungkook just watched him rush to make calls to set everything up for Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been three years. Mr. Park was dying to meet Jimin. He missed his son more then anything in this world.

"Jimin will be back tomorrow Jungkook. I am happier than ever. You have no idea what I am feeling right now." Mr. Park's smile hasn't widened since this morning. Jungkook was happy for him, after a long time his Hyung had smiled this bright.

"So? Want me to pick him up from the airport tomorrow?" Jungkook offered. "No no but you are coming with me. I am going to get him myself." Mr. Park excitedly claimed. "Okay sir." Jungkook nod with a smile as bright as the male across him.

They head back to work.

"How much? A billion?" Mr park's happiness was going down the drain when the first thing he heard when he entered was the mention of his son. Da-seok since past three years hasn't stopped asking Mr. Park for Jimin, but this it went too far.

"Da-seok!!" Mr park's eyes tears up as he screamed in anger. "No more! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SON LIKE THIS!"

"A billion isn't enough? I can i-"

"SHUT UP!" This time Jungkook shouted. "If he said stop then stop. You are not buying a fucking toy for yourself it's a human being! You are hurting Mr. Park's pride." Jungkook held Mr. Park.

"Let's go sir." He said. "My Jimin" he mumbled not loud enough for Da-seok to hear. "He'll be okay. I promise." Jungkook said.

"I am quitting. I am not working for sun anymore!" He yelled as Jungkook pulled him out. Da-seok smirked, what he wanted for so long happened. This stupid man asked for his death.

The evening was silent a little too silent for it too peaceful.

Jungkook with his mask covering his face walked beside Mr. Park. The silence broke with a gun shot. Jungkook's eyes widened,it was a miss. "Hyung ...we gotta go." He pulled elder closer and they started running to find a safe place when Mr. Park caught the person with the corner of his eyes.

"He is there." He pointed and Jungkook was ready with his weapon as he spot few more. "No Jungkook..stay here"

"Hyung...you stay here. I can do this. Don't come out." He exposed himself from the shelter. Mr. Park's house wasn't even a block away.

Jungkook shot at least six people but they weren't ending the bullets felt as if they were keep increasing. "Dragon!" Jungkook turned to the voice which he was currently hating the most. Da-seok in a distance from his Hyung but right behind him. Jungkook raised the weapon and fired at the same time Da-seok fired.

Jungkooks bullet escape past Mr. Park towards the male behind him but mr. Park's breath hitched as he spit out blood.

"Appa!!!!" Another voice echoed the now silent surrounding. A thud of a bag dropping was heard and then footsteps running towards the body that hit the ground.

Jungkook's eyes widened as his heart dropped. He stumbled slightly losing his balance. "Appa! " Jimin cried. "M-inn-ie...." A small smile appeared on Mr. Park's face. "D-rago-n...he-"

"Appa! Let me call an ambulance." He took out his phone to call for an ambulance but his father held his hand with his own shaky once. He reached out for the mask covering Jimin's face.

Jungkook followed dae-seok, in rage yet Terrified....broken....guilty."

"M-y son bec-am-e-"

"I joined moon...I wanted to make you proud. I came to surprise you." He once again picked his phone to make a call but his father's eyes rolled back.

"Appa!" He called the ambulance before throwing his phone away hugging his father. "Appa! Wake up please. You can't leave me. Look I came back for you. I waited for so long to talk to you....please." he cried.