XXIII Heart XXIII

"SIAM!?" Younger pulled the blanket over his head. Jihyun placed the clothes he was holding on the bed and jumped on the bed pulling down the blanket from siams head. Siam looked down his pitch black hair covering half of his face.

Jihyun moved back his hair and made him look up. "What hap-pened?" Jihyun asked, his heart sinking at the tears trailing down youngers eyes.

"Nothing." He pulled away from jihyun. "Siam...tell me what happened? Are you hurt? Did someone said anything? Siam?"

Younger hugged his waist pulling him closer resting his head on jihyuns chest. He sobbed. "I am okay hyung." Jihyun caressed his hair softly.

"Siam...do you miss hyungs?" Siam shook his head. " I mis-sed you." Jihyun furrowed. " me? "

"Where were you last night?" Siam asked as he looked up with his doe eyes. "I was...I thought you were asleep Siam, thats why I didn't came."

"You should have checked on me atleast. You know I can't sleep without you." He pouted. Jihyun smiled before he broke into laughter.

"You are scared of sleeping alone? You are not seven anymore siam." The small curve that had occurred on the corner of siams lips when he heard jihyun laugh disappeared at the statement.  He felt a painful pang in his chest.

His eyes teared up once again but they mixed with the tears from earlier. He slowly let his arms pull away from jihyun and faced down. "Sorry...i was just worried." He whispered as he got off the bed and picked up the clothes jihyun had brought and head up to he bathroom to shower.

Jihyun sat there puzzled.

When Siam entered the bathroom tears began to leave his eyes once again. He hurriedly took a shower to get rid of the painful feelings.

He exit the bathroom all dressed but his hair were wrapped in a towel. He threw on a silver bracelet jungkook had gifted him and a delicate silver chain given by jimin.

He rubbed his hair to get them to dry. Jihyun walked in and spot Siam rubbing his hair.

"Let me help." Siam stepped back. "Its okay...I got it."

"You don't know how to fix your hair Siam le-"

"Hyung...I am not a kid anymore. Let me learn things, so i can take care of myself, you won't always be there for me." These words stabbed jihyun hard but he nod.

"Hm...come down when ready, they are waiting for you." Siam nod as he combed his hair back before tying them in a half bun. He threw on a pair of rimless glasses on his face before exiting the room and heading down stairs.

Beside yumi, Kiara, Leo, and leos parents. No one has seen Siam yesterday.  The table was filled this morning. Every cousin, every uncle and aunt of Leo and Kiara were present on the table. As Siam reached the table gasps were hear.

Siams outfit