2

y s.h

A month has passed after the release of TOMBOY and within that month we won many awards from music shows.

Neverlands really voted hard for us, and I'm trying to show them gratitude for their hardworks by interacting them in my Instagram post.

Now that our promotion is over, Soyeon unnie is already planning for our next comeback. She is really into work.

I also heard that Miyeon unnie is already preparing for her solo comeback. That's why she is mostly out for work this week.

It is the three of us left in the dorm. Soyeon unnite and Miyeon unnie are out for work. I ended up slacking here in my room, scrolling through my phone.

Gosh it's so boring, what should I do?

I said in my thoughts, I closed my eyes and a scenario suddenly popped into my mind. The scenario when me and Miyeon unnie was playing that pepero game in a variety show.

The host said that it's my turn to pick a number, and I picked one. The result was a pepero game and I had to choose a partner.

I don't know why I choose Miyeon unnie that time. Arghhhhh whyy it has to be her??!! I should have choose Minnie unnie or Yuqi to do it with me!!

I frustratedly covered my face with the pillow and screamed to let out the frustration. But why am I so frustrated about that scenario.

I should forget about it. Not think of it.

Because you finally accept Miyeon unnie's love. My heart said. No it's not! I am not accepting her love! My mind retorted back. Just admit it, it's not that hard. Once again my heart said.

I could only sigh at my self and stare blankly at the ceiling. I heard my door creaked which caused my attention to shift to the person who opened my door.

"Shu let's eat, it's already lunch. Me and Minnie unnie ordered some food." Yuqi said. I just stood up and went down without saying any word.

The three of us ate together. It is just Minnie unnie and Yuqi are talking about nonsense. I only focused myself into eating.

" I heard that today is the first shooting of Miyeon unnie's music video." Hearing Miyeon unnie's name, my ears were suddenly in a full attention mode.

Huhh why am I suddenly giving attention to what they are talking about?? I should not care. But why can't I not care?

" Yes it is today, why are you going to visit unnie?" Minnie unnie asked while slurping the soup.

"Nahh, I'll visit her maybe on the third or second day. How about you?" Yuqi answered.

"We can go together. How about you Shu? Do you want to come with us?" Minnie unnie asked.

"You can go without me unnie, I'll stay here." I said to them, looking uninterested.

"Well okay then, atleast show some support to unnie shu." I just ignored them and returned eating.

After eating, I didn't know what came into my mind that I am already outside the company.