Chapter One.

Engfa is a 28 years old beautiful woman. She is a well-known writer and loves to read and write.
She lived with her grandfather, who loved her to bits. He was the only blood relative of her and would spoil her rotten. He was a very famous scientist and was obviously very rich. He loved spending his money on Engfa's interests.
She has always loved him and respected him more than anyone in this world.
The whole world respected her grandfather for his contribution to the field of science.
Engfa was very proud of him. Apart from writer, Engfa was also an excellent swimmer. She always felt connected to the ocean. She felt calm as soon as she touched water. She had bought a small little house for herself, near the sea.
It was her dream house. She still used to visit her grandfather every weekend, and both would make many memories together.
Everything was going well until one night. It was very stormy outside when Engfa received a call from her grandfather.
He told her to come home as fast as possible. Engfa could sense something was not right, and then immediately ran to her car. It was raining heavily and stormy outside, but still Engfa was determined to go to her grandfather.
As She was driving, a branch of tree fell on her car, and she blacked out.

Hours later, she woke up and saw that it was already morning. No one was there as it was still very early. She tried to move around, but her head was hurting very badly. She was struggling to even move her head. Luckily, someone passed by and offered to help her.
They wanted to take her to the hospital, but she insisted on going to her grandfather.
In the end, they took her to her grandfather's house.
She ran inside and called her grandfather, but there was no response.
She tried calling all the helpers around the house, but there was no one.
So, she ran to his room and found him on his bed, lifeless.
He was not breathing anymore.
Engfa tried shaking him and calling him, but he was gone.
Engfa called an ambulance and eagerly waited for them.
Engfa was heartbroken. He was all she had, and now she was all alone.
She hugged her grandfather for one last time.she cried while hugging him for a long time, and then the medical team came. As Engfa was looking hopelessly at her grandfather, she noticed he was holding something. She took it gently and saw that there was a map and a letter.
Engfa didn't care about those stuff and went to the hospital leaving it.
As She nervously waited for the doctors to do their job, she was somewhere loosing her hope.
Then, after several minutes, a doctor stepped outside.
"Doctor, how is my grandfather?" Engfa asked him, worried.
"I'm so sorry," he said. As soon as those words left his mouth, Engfa fell on the floor. Her knees were weak, and she had trouble breathing.
"We tried our best, but he was already dead when he was admitted," he said.

One week later, after the burial of her beloved grandfather, she returned to his house.
She tried blaming it on herself as she wasn't able to be there on his last moments.
She called all the helpers and asked them why nobody was there during that one particular night.
Everyone told her that her grandfather himself wanted to be alone that night and ordered everyone to leave.
That information left Engfa speechless.
"He was never alone. He feared being alone and would always want someone to accompany him," she thought.
Her accident, the storm, her grandfather wanting to be alone, and then dying just did not seem right to her.
She ran to his room and locked it from inside. She searched for the letter that was on his hands back then and found it. She then sat on the bed and opened the letter.

**************************************

Dear Engfa,

    You are reading this letter means that I am already gone. Don't worry my little princess as I'll always be there for you.
I have always cherished you throughout my life and I love you my child.
But, there is one thing that I haven't told you. Its a secret that could ruin your respect for me.
Please my child, Don't hate me and please forgive me for what I am going to tell you.