Chapter Six

Engfa's Pov

The moment I opened my eyes, I found myself in a very strange room. I went out of the room searching for Charlotte, and there she was, lighting fire in the fireplace.
"Where are we ?" I asked her, making her frightened.
She turned around and smiled the moment she saw me.
"Actually, even I don't know," she said, looking around.
"Whose house is this ?" I asked again.
She then stood up and started walking towards me.
"I was taking you through the forest, and then I saw this house. I tried calling for help and even knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Since you really needed to stay warm, I broke inside," she said guiltily, smiling at me.
Then she opened her arms and hugged me tightly.
She smelt amazing.
To be honest, I really missed being close to her. She didn't let go of me for a long time. It seemed like she had also missed me very much.
"I know you have a lot of questions, but just let me hold you for some time," she said, kissing my forehead and holding me closer to her.

I hadn't showered for so many days, and I can tell that I was smelling bad but yet she didn't even hesitate to hold me close to her. As we were holding each other, suddenly there was a very delightful smell around the house. It smelt very yummy.
She must've heard my stomach growled as she ended up laughing.
"I've made something for you," she said, pulling away from me.
I already missed the warmth of her body. Then she placed me on the sofa and went towards a room, which I assume was the kitchen.
I enjoyed the warmth of the fire till she came out.
After a few minutes, she came out holding a tray.
"For you," she said, proudly placing the tray on the table.
Then I sat on the floor and made myself comfortable. She again walked away and came out with a blanket and wrapped me. She even covered my hands with them.
"How will I eat then ?" I frowned.
She smiled and told me that she'll feed me. She took the lid off of the bowl, and I could already feel water coming from my mouth. She'd made soup for me.
She took spoonful of the soup and blew it gently before feeding me.
"Ummmmmm, that's so good," I said.
It was pretty good. It was probably the most delicious soup I've ever had.
"This was my comfort soup. I would always make this soup whenever I needed comfort. So, today, I decided to share my comfort with you," she said.

The more time I spend with her, the more I fall for her. I felt really grateful for having her.
"One question, please?" I asked
She nodded.
"Do I smell bad ?" I asked her. She didn't say a word and just kept feeding me.
I, too, stayed silent until the soup was finished.
"You still haven't answered my question," I said to her as she was picking up the dishes.
"Maybe just a little bit," she said, turning away to put the dishes on the sink.
I sat on the table, watching her silently as she was doing the dishes.
She looked beautiful even while doing such a simple task like that.
After she was finished, she turned to me and picked me up.
"What are you doing ?" I said to her.
She didn't say anything and just took me to a room. It was the bathroom.
She gently put me down and opened the shower.
I just looked at her as she walked towards me. Then she pulled me in an instant, and now we were both on the shower. I gasped as the water was cold.
But she didn't even flinch.
Why would she ?
She had lived the majority of her life inside the waters, so it was probably normal for her.
She slowly grabbed my waist and started pulling off my shirt. I didn't stop her as I lowkey wanted that. She did the same with the pants, and now I was totally naked.
She stared at my body blankly.
My body was full of scars and bruises. Every part of my body was badly injured. There were still fresh wounds on my stomach. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I know that she felt sorry for me. She gently took my arm and kissed one of my many wounds.
Magically, the wound healed, and the scar also disappeared. I stared at her in shock. She then kneeled down and kissed the fresh wounds in my stomach.
It gave me chills. I felt my whole body getting tensed up.
After she kissed away some of my wounds, she again stood up. She then gently rubbed my body and washed me. She would apologetically look at me every time she mistakenly touched my wound.
After she was done washing me. She turned off the shower and then wrapped me in a towel. She didn't let me walk again and carried me to the bedroom. She gently placed me on the bed and helped me dry my hair.
After my hair was dried, she pulled the curtains down of the room and closed the windows and door. She then pulled the towel off of me, and there I was again, naked in front of her.

She took my arms and gently guided me to lay down. Then she started kissing every wound in my body. There were so many wounds that, I didn't even knew where my body pained.
She would whisper "sorry," to me for every would she healed.
And for the first time ever, I felt grateful to get harmed. The room was silent.
We both were on the bed, she was kissing every part of my body and yet it was so comfortable.
Like, we weren't making out but, yet I felt so comfortable being naked infront of her.
We hadn't even confess to eachother and we had just met one month ago and yet, I felt so comfortable with her.
After many hours, she healed my body. She gave me back my body, which I no longer recognised. I never thought, I would get my perfect body back.
She then looked upto me straight in the eye. Then her gaze fell upon my lips.
I then realised that my lips were slit a little. She leaned over and I felt my heart racing. I was still laid down and this time she was on top of me.
She slowly leaned closer and then our lips met.
That moment was so precious to me.
My heart was literally on fireworks.
Her lips were so soft and she was indeed a really good kisser.
It was my first kiss and it was so magical. She pulled away after few seconds.
Now, I was perfectly fine.
I had no pain and not even a scar.
"Thank you," I mouthed to her.
She smiled and again leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes as I was expecting her to kiss me again but she pulled the blanket over us.
"We should get some sleep," she said, as she pulled me closer to her.
She placed her head, on my chest and then her arms protectively around me.
I kissed her forehead then played with her hair gently.

In no time, she was asleep. I admired her as she peacefully slept. Now saving her is my only motive in life.
Now, I need to get her away so that I can live peacefully with her.
At first, I wanted her to be alive but now I want both of us to stay alive.
I want to spend my entire life with her.
I want to run through the beach with her.
I want to enjoy the stars with her.
I want to dance under the moonlight with her.
I want to live happily with her.
I just want her.

But, does she also feel the same for me ?