Pent up Wolf

"Ulric~~~!" Joker cooed.

In the big bad wolf's room, Joker was on top of Ulric who can't help but blush when the sleazy jester was on his lap with his fat ass rubbing his crotch and wrapping around his shoulders, sensually pulling him closer to his soft androgynous body.

It didn't help the fact that Joker was wearing a very suggestive reverse bunny suit that tightly covered his form. The ears, the bowtie, and the cuffs of the suit hugged his soft supple body that was adorned with golden bracelets and bangles. The material of suit was a fully black material that contrasted well with Joker's colorful purple, yellow, red, and blue hair.

The big wolf still can't believe he's having this type of relationship with his higher-up. It wasn't too long ago, but for some reason, Joker keeps coming to him for "stress relief".

Ulric has no complaints about that though,  because despite admittedly showing huge fear towards the tyrannical right man of King Pierrot, he's pretty hot. Joker has a tight little body, a cute little face, and a big fat ass that made the wolf drool.

"Like what you see? Huh, darling?" the bunny clown smirked.

"U-Uh-I-I-I-" Ulric stammers like a nervous little boy.

"So cute~!" Joker smiled while nibbling the wolf's ear.

"J-J-J-Joker... you're makin' me hard..."
"Hehehe~! Good! Cause I'm not done yet~!~" Joker huffed as he began grinding his hips more and more vigorously.

"W-Woof...!~"

"You're so cute~! I'll ride your cock now so you can relax and feel all the best parts~!" the clown stated with his sensual voice.

Ulric tried to resist showing vulnerability, but the Joker's sexual tricks tempted him. He wanted to grope his higher-up's thick ass, have him choke on his thick cock, and breed him until he was filled with his semen. He secretly wanted to do all those things.

The big bad wolf in some tranced state grabbed both of the jester's heart-shaped nipple stickers and ripped them out of his nipples which caused him to yelp in pleasure. Ulric began sucking on his left nipple while playing with the right as the clown moaned in a high-pitched voice.

"F-Fuck!~" Joker moaned. "Yeah! That's it! That's it! Keep going!"

"You like this don't you?" Ulric teased as he looked at Joker with his big brown eyes.

"F-F-Fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Keep going! Keep going! You sexy wolf!~"

Joker was in complete bliss. Especially when Ulric switched to sucking his right sensitive nipple and pulling the left harder. The bunny clown moaned louder and louder as he panted.

The wolf finally removed his mouth from Joker's chest, seeing the drool from his mouth to the clown's nipple while gasping heavily.

Joker pat his cute pet and then pushed him to lie on the bed. He then removed his bunny tail which turned out to be a butt plug covered with lube glistening in front of his underworker.

To make it even more erotic, the colorful whore zipped open Ulric's pants and released his massive veiny dog dick. Joker licked his lips looking at the massive meat stick he was about to ride on.

"You're so lucky~" Joker moaned. "You're lucky I can't get pregnant and all! You're gonna have your way with me! Think of this as a privilege for being my favorite henchman!"

The big wolf and the clown couldn't help but laugh in the sexiest way possible. It's cliché for Ulric to think of this as a privilege since he always gets a nice reward by having his way with Joker, but he couldn't help it. The clown was hot and cute in all his weirdly arousing ways.