Threesome

Joker can't believe what he's seeing.

His master, Pierrot just summoned him to his lair, only to somehow see a clone of him staring back with the same expression while being close to the king.

"Your Highness, what is the meaning of this?" Joker asked in complete confusion.

"As you may know Joker, I created you using part of my bad energy. So I decided to make another one for...test purposes." Pierrot answered.

"What do you mean by that?" Joker questioned which made his king smirked.

"Follow me. "

Both Jester and his clone followed Pierrot to his bedroom, where one of them instantly guess what their master is planning to do with them.

Once they entered, two jokers noticed two very skimpy mankinis placed on the bed. Both are turned on by what Their Highness will have in store for them.

"Go on both of you, wear it," Pierrot demanded.
The two Jesters didn't question him and slowly put on their skimpy mankinis, and just like him, the two Jesters wore an even bigger grin than Pierrot himself, both of them are fully prepared for what was about to come.

For their highness's entertainment, the two jokers sensually make out in front of him, both their feminine bodies rubbing each other.
Joker's clone is on top, as he can see his copy entangling his long tongue with his and something licking his neck and elf ears.

"Do you like it, Joker?" Pierrot asked.

Joker replied with a moan, as his clone is now kissing and sucking one of his nipples and rubbing his mankini against his, the friction is already making him rock hard.

The Jesters went on for another round, this time real Joker is on top as he rub his chest against his and lick his ears.

"Keep on going, keep going," Pierrot said.
Once again, Joker's clone is on top and Joker is sucking his neck, making his highness chuckle.
"I knew you two will get along," Pierrot said while watching the two jokers make out passionately, their hands groping each other's chests and rubbing each other's erection.

Both jokers continued rubbing their mankinis together and kissing.

Joker and his clone moaned as the friction is making them want more and more, both are also staring at Pierrot who has a rock-hard boner for looking at them. Pierrot licked his lips.

"Now fuck each other." He commands.

Without hesitation, the 1st Joker decides to top the 2nd Joker as he took his place and slowly entered into the 2nd Joker. 2nd Joker groaned and wrapped his arms around Joker, who is kissing him passionately.

Pierrot licked his lips in excitement, the thought of watching two jokers do each other is very arousing for him. Two of his feminine creations embracing each other sexually for his pleasure make him want to join.

He wants to fuck both of them.

While 1st Joker was mate pressing 2nd Joker, Pierrot open his pants and released his massive dick onto 1st Joker's ass, which he immediately notices.

The massive clown roughly inserts his cock into 1st Joker's tight asshole and violently fucked him, with 2nd Joker being fucked by him. Pierrot is grunting in ecstasy as he can't help himself but fuck 1st Joker.

Original Joker moaned and wailed from being plowed by his master's cock while he tried focusing on fucking clone Joker, who seems jealous and wants Pierrot to fuck him next.
Joker's clone used his hand to push him into a kiss, then escalated to them making out while their Highness is still fucking him. Pierrot also moaned speeding his thrusts and pounding the life out of the original Joker.

"Fuck my ass Pierrot!" 1st Joker shouted.

The clown king didn't waste his time as he continued fucking him hard, all while admiring his creations kissing each other in favor of him. He then proceeded to slap the original Joker's ass which made him groan.

Original Joker was enjoying this, the feeling of his master's cock pistoning into his tight asshole, he feel himself about to blow his load.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck me harder!" Joker demanded.

Pierrot finally released his load on 1st which also made 1st Joker cum inside his clone. The clown king finally pulled his dick out of 1st Joker, panting heavily as his load is dripping out of the clown's ass.

Pierrot was so aroused he had to fuck Clone Joker next, which he did. Pierrot pushed clone Joker onto the bed while he sat on top of him.

He pushed the clone Joker's legs up, revealing his hole to him which has some of 1st Joker's cum inside. Pierrot inserted his dick into the clone, which he started thrusting in and out.
2nd Joker was enjoying this.

"Push my legs further!" 2nd Joker demanded.

Pierrot didn't hesitate to comply with his command and push clone Joker's legs further up, giving him deeper penetration. The clown king moaned and pounded clone Joker's ass.

Meanwhile, the original jester watched both of them as he was panting and feeling lightheaded from all the semen Pierrot filled inside him. Feeling his gaping and spewing out thick and warm cum.

It didn't take long until Pierrot was released inside Clone Joker.

He pulled out, smiling at his both loyal servants being impregnated by his cum. He then represented his cock to both of them and they quickly became infatuated with it near its scent.
"The two of you, lick the cum off my cock." Pierrot demanded.

The two Jesters obeyed and proceed to clean his cock of the semen with their long tongues. Both licking and sucking with their heart eyes glowing in their masks as if their master's dick was an addicting candy to them.

Pierrot can't help but moan from this while watching the two of them with a lustful face.
"You both want my cock, huh?"

Both jokers are now sitting on their knees and staring at it like a dog waiting for their treat.
Pierrot is hard once more, and he doesn't want to wait any longer.

"Now, eat me."

Joker and Clone Joker proceed to take turns in taking their king's massive dick into their mouth. While 1st is sucking his cock, 2nd is using his hands to pleasure the clown king's balls.
Pierrot's cock is twitching while getting blown, as he moans loudly.

"Oh, that's it. Just like that. Keep on sucking. I'm close!" Pierrot said.

Both jokers kept on sucking and gagging, while 1st Joker's mouth is getting filled by Pierrot's warm cum.

Both clowns keep on sucking, making sure none of the seeds spilled.

Once they were done, both make out like usual with their cum filled mouths being passed between the both of them. They want to get every last drop.

Pierrot's dick keeps throbbing at the lewd sight. He really can't get enough of them and still wants to fuck them more and more.

The night will not end for both of them.