A different feeling

Author pov

From that day y/n started to believe in jk. They work together on their project. Jk tried his best to make her laugh. Sometimes they go to eat together. Ana, Zara, Jimin, and Tae were totally shocked by y/n's sudden change. They don't see y/n with another guy without Taehyung.

                                                                         At cafeteria

Y/n: Times go by so fast. Two weeks seem to have passed in the blink of an eye. Finally today we submit our work.

Ana: I hope you do well.[smiled]

Y/n: I love you, sis.

Jk in mind: If she told me this too.

                                                                                  Meanwhile Tae

In these two weeks, she[y/n] has changed a lot. She doesn't talk to me much. It kills me inside. Am I feel jealous? I miss my old y/n.

Y/n: Hey tae.Why are you silent? Are you sick?[he got up and left]OMG why he is so angry?

Everyone: We don't know.

Y/n:I have to go now.

                                                                               Tae's restaurant

Y/n: I know you are here. Taehyung...

Tae: The restaurant is closed.You can go.[without looking at y/n.he don't know its y/n]

Y/n: Why did you leave me there alone? Are you mad at me? 

Tae: Yes[shouting at y/n]I am sorry y/n.[held y/n's hand]

Y/n:[I was shocked by his shouting. This is the first time he is shouting at me.]tell me. What bothers you?

Tae: I can't.If I say this again. You will hate me.

Y/n: What do you want to tell me?

Tae: Which I told you 4 years ago.[crying]I f***ing love you y/n from childhood.I know I am your cousin. That's why you don't love me? Answer me plz..

 That's why you don't love me? Answer me plz

Y/n: Not for this. You are the best guy in my life. You were by my side when no one was by my side. But you're not for me. You deserve better. I respect your love. Even loving someone is not a sin. I love you always as my brother.I am sorry but I don't love you another way. If you want to hate me, you can. Love is not for me. I can't lose another close person. Plz... forget your feelings toward me.I know it's not easy. Try it just for me.