Dark past

Y/n: This place is really nice, right?[sipping her drinks]

Jk: I like this place. That's why I brought you here. Because you are so much important in my life.[whispperd on her ear]

Y/n: Any cause to bring me here?

Jk: Of course.I need some answer from you. Do you tell me?

Y/n: So this is your question. Look into my eyes. Can you see anything? Tell me

Jk: I can see a lot of tears are hidden there. I can see an unknown pain there, fear of losing someone.

Y/n in mind: That someone is you, kook.

Y/n: You are a genius.I appreciate your talent.

Jk: You know everything about me. May I know what hurts you that much? I asked Tae a thousand times but he didn't tell me anything. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone about this.

Y/n: Can you bear it?After listening to my past.[looked at him]

Jk: I can. What happened I won't blame you.[smiled]

Y/n: Then listen.

Flashback

When I was 18 years. I have a happy family. I had everything my dad, mom, grandma, and my little sister. My dad and mom were out most of the time for work. On that day Grandma, me, and my sister were at home. On this day In the middle of the night, someone knocked on the door I thought it was Mom. So I opened the door and this is the biggest mistake of my life. As soon as I open someone gave me an injection. As soon as this person gave me it, my eyes started to blur. When I regained consciousness I saw my sister and grandma is conscious beside me. Then I saw an unknown figure. I asked him why he did this. He said it was his duty. I will kill two of them in front of you. I said what do you want I will give you just leave my grandma and sister. He said You will die anyway. I inject you drugs and after some time two of them also die. I poisoned them. I said you are a psycho killer.[hearing this he stabbed my waist] I was screaming in pain. Then he said you have 30 minutes to save them you can try it.[he chuckled then he left.]I slowly got up and called our driver. We got into our car but when the driver started the car this killer shot his head with his sniper. Then I sit in the driving seat and start driving. I was bleeding a lot and for this drug, I couldn't drive properly. Because of this, we got into an accident. I fell out of the car due to an accident. Then the car blasted in front of me. I lost my grandma and sister that day.

After 4 months I gained consciousness

After 4 months I gained consciousness. I saw my mom hugged me and cried but my dad slapped me. He said I killed them. He didn't give me a chance to say anything. Whatever his secretary said to him he believed everything. From that day Dad leaves Mom and me. My happy family ended like this. Dad told me he wouldn't let me live. 

                                                                              At present

Jk pov

After listening to everything about her. I thought I had no problem in my life. Who made her life like hell? 

Jk: Who sends the killer to your house?

Y/n: My dad's secretary Mr.Sung.He wants an LA industry CEO position. That's why his target is me now. He is the most trustworthy person from my dad. That's why he told my dad I was drug-addicted.I had that accident that day because I took drugs. He gave my dad all of my reports. Dad hates drug-addicted people. That's why my dad didn't even want to listen to me once.[tears continued to fall from her eyes]

Y/n: So after listening to everything. Choice it's your love me if you can hate me if you can.[tried to stop her tears]

Jk: I love you forever.[huuged her]

Y/n: [she hugged him back]How can I love someone when I am afraid to fall? But after watching you all of my doubts suddenly go somehow. My mind tells me to give you a chance. Kook, I have died every day just waiting for my true soulmate. Who will love me after hearing all about me. Who will love me in every situation? I need true love, kook.

Jk: I promised you I would love you in every situation. Whatever happens, I will not leave you alone. I love you infinitely. I will love you till my last breath. Do you believe me?[y/n noded] No one can do anything to you because I am with you now.  

Y/n: I have a request from you.

Jk: what is your request?

Y/n: Forgive your dad.

Jk: Ok. So will you accept me now?[as soon as he finished speaking. She holds his nape and kisses him passionately. He was shocked by her sudden action. A few moments later he kissed her back]

Y/n:[After a long passionate kiss] Do you have your answer now, Mr.Jeon Jungle book?[laughing]

Jk: It's not a jungle book. It's Jungkook.[he kissed her forehead]

.........................Keep watching