Did I lose him?

Y/n's mom: I'm so glad you all came here.

Ana: Aunt, you are so beautiful.[y/n's smiled]

Zara: How can she be your daughter?[looked at her.Y/n gives her a death glare.]

Jk:[whispered in her ear you are very beautiful]

Jimin: Aunt, your house is aesthetic.

Y/n: This is not just a house for me

Y/n: This is not just a house for me. I have many memories attached here.

Y/n's mom: Everyone comes in plz.[tried to change the topic]

                                                                            After dinner

Y/n's mom: Since you all came. Can we go somewhere to have a picnic?

Tae: I have no problem.Y/n, do you remember where did we go when we are kids?

Y/n: How can I forget this?[smiled]

Y/n's mom: So we will all go there, ok?[everyone nodded] Then pack your things. We will go there in the morning.

Y/n in mind: In my point of view something bad will happen tomorrow.

Y/n's mom: I have all evidence against Mr. Sung. This time Mr.Lin you will know all truth. My daughter could be happy like before.

Meanwhile Mr.Sung

I told you on that day shoot, everyone. But just for you, she survived that day. Now kill her this time and make sure she dies.

Killer: Cool Mr.Sung.You know I like her sobbing very much. Eight years ago when I see the car blast in front of her. She was shouted like crazy. Oh, I like this. When I stabbed her, she was suffering a lot. But in such a bad situation, she couldn't give up and I hate this. But I admit that she is a very brave girl. You don't have to worry about her. Now I will make her suffer more than before.

Mr.Sung :[You are really a psychopath] Beat her however you want. I just want to hear about her death.

Killer: Now give me her picture.[holding her picture]She is now more beautiful than before. How can I kill this pretty girl?

Mr.Sung: Don't fall in love with her. She is dangerous.

Killer: But she is sweet.[looked at her picture] I didn't see her face on that day clearly because of the darkness. If I had known she was that much sexy then I would not stab her on that day.[smirked]

Mr.Sung: Don't forget about our deal. Do as I say.

Killer: ok.[then he left]

                                                                                In the morning

Y/n: Is everyone ready to go?[everyone nodded]

Y/n's mom: I have to call my driver. He didn't come yet.

??: May I come in, mam?

Y/n's mom: Who are you?

??: Actually, I'm your driver's friend. He is sick today.

Y/n's mom: Oh. Then what's your name?

??: My name is Liam.[looked at y/n's head to toe and smirked] 

Y/n pov

His every word, his gaze looks very familiar to me. It reminds me of that day's vision. Is he that killer?[tried to remember]

Yes, he is that psychopath. What should I do now? He will kill everyone. I should tell Jk.

Y/n: Kook, come with me plz.[hold his hand] Wait for us,mom.[her mom nodded]

Jk: Why did you bring me here? Do you give morning kisses?[chuckled][he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.]Then give me, darling.

Y/n: Aish... this silly boy.[she gives him a peck kiss on his cheeks] Now listen to me carefully.[jk noded] This Liam is that killer.

Jk: What??  But how did you know him? You didn't see his face on that day, right?

Y/n: Yes on that day I didn't see his face but His violent eyes, I remember them. Kook listens to me carefully. He is the very dangerous person I know him. If we go to do something about him he will run away . Then he will try to kill us again.I can't lose anyone, kook.

JK: Then I call the police.

Y/n: Kook, What do we tell them? We have no proof against him. I know why he is here. His target is me. Of course, he will try to kill me.

Jk: I won't let anything happen to you.[hugged her] You don't have to go anywhere. I can't lose you.

Y/n: I have a plan.[she wearing him a watch. This is a location tracker.] If he brings me anywhere you will know by this.

Jk: Y/n, It will become very risky. Abandon this plan.

Y/n: Do you believe me?[jk noded] Then do what I say. Trust me nothing will happen to me.

JK: But...

Y/n: No but. Let's go.

In front of the hotel

Tae: Finally we are here.

Y/n's mom: I have taken 3 rooms for all of you. Jimin and Taehyung will stay together. Y/n, Zara, and Ana will stay together. I took a separate room for Jungkook as he said. 

Jimin: Why do you need a separate room jk?

Jk: Cuz I have an allergy to you.[everyone laughing]

Y/n's Mom: Now go to your room. Everyone take a rest now.

After 1 hour

Y/n comes from the bathroom.

Ana: Hey, honey. Your Romeo called you. Maybe he misses you.[chuckled]

[Y/n called him back]

In the Phone call

Y/n: What are you doing, kook?

Jk: Y/n....help me...

Y/n: What happened?? kook can u hear me??[y/n ran toward his room. The door is opened so she entered]

Y/n pov

When I entered his room. I couldn't see him anywhere. I feel like I left again 8 years ago. My hands are shaking.I sat down on the floor. Kook, Where are you?[crying]

..................................................keep watching