Finally, we met

Flashback

Little y/n: Grandma, what is a true soulmate?

Grandma: Dear, a soulmate is a very important person in your life. You just feel like you've known that person forever. Soulmates can be family members, friends, professional acquaintances, or lovers. If your lover is your soulmate then he can read your eye language. It's only possible if he is your True Soulmate. He makes you feel like a complete person, he supports you in every situation. He can bring out the best in you, you have a deep connection with him. You can't ignore him. If you try to ignore him then fate will bring you together again and again.

Little y/n: Grandma, how will I know he is my true soulmate?

Grandma: Soulmates tend to find each other during their respective pursuits of their soul missions. If you see all of these signs are present in him. Then he is your true soulmate dear.

                                                                                    In the present time

Y/n's pov

Grandma, maybe I find my true soulmate but my fate wants to separate us.[crying]Why don't I love someone? One month passed I had no contact with him. The last tae called me and asked me about Kook. I don't know what should I say. But I answered him wrong. I really love you, kook.[watching his picture]His smile makes me smile too. I miss you. I trying to forget the best I can but it killing me slowly. Don't ever miss me anymore.

 Don't ever miss me anymore

Meanwhile jk

 I miss you badly.[holding y/n's pictures]She didn't love me. Then why she always cares about me? Why do her eyes say she has a special feeling for me? I had no contact with her for 1 month. Don't you ever come? Am I that bad? I can't wait anymore. I want to hear from you that you have no feelings for me. My heart only wants you the moment you say no. I will not give up so easily.

Tae: leave my hand. I don't know her address.

Jk: You know, don't lie. Plz, give me her address. I wanna see her.

Tae: Aish... If I give it to you then she will kill me.

JK: Then tell me about her past.

Tae: I can't.

Jk: Brother plz.....

Tae: I know you love her but she doesn't believe in love. I can't tell you about her past because I promised her.

Jk: Then give me her address. I promised if she say she didn't love me. I will not disturb her anymore.

Tae: I understand your problem. Do you know I proposed to her two times?

Jk: What?? Do you also love her?

Tae: Once upon a time I fell in love with her badly. In my eyes, she is a brave and strong girl.
          I proposed to her but she always rejected me and said she was not for me. I deserve better.

JK: do you give me her address?[tae noded]

Tae: You don't go alone there. All of us are going with you. We miss her too.

Jk: Let's go, everyone.

Meanwhile

 ??: Mr. Lin,y/n lives with her mom in Busan.[give him a file]Everything here about her.

Mr.Lin: OK. Always keeping an eye on her. So that she could not escape this time.Thanks for everything sung brother.

Mr. Sung: It's my duty.[smirked][you don't even know what are you doing. Now it's your turn  y/n.]

Mr.Lin: Eight years passed I didn't see her.[holding y/n's picture. She is so beautiful now.][smiled]

Mr.Sung: Sir, don't forget what she did.

Mr.Lin: I remember everything. I will never forgive her.[angry tone] She is a murderer.

Mr.Sung in mind:[I feel pity for you, Mr. Lin. You even don't know who is the real killer. The real killer is always with you.]

                                                                             Author pov

Mr.Lin is y/n's dad. He recently came to Korea. For eight years he stayed in America. Mr.Lin has been very sick so wants to see his daughter. Mr. Sung is his secretary, not just a secretary he is more than this to Mr.Lin. He is the most faithful person to y/n's dad. Mr. Sung cheated on y/n's dad. He wants Mr.Lin's property. He wants to be the LA industry CEO. It will be possible when Mr.Lin has no inheritance. But his daughter is still alive. For this, she must be removed from the road. This time his target is y/n.

Meanwhile y/n

I know something bad going to happen but I'm fully prepared now. I will not let anything happen to my close people.

At y/n's mom's office

Her mom: So Mr.Lin returned to the country.[talked to her PS] Good to hear. Long time no see Mr.Lin.You have a lot of things to know. Keep an eye on Mr.Sung every moment. He gave us a lot of trouble.

In Busan

Tae: Guys, we have arrived.

Jk: How much time will it take to go to her house?

Tae: Amm.. 15 mins.

Jk: Then let's go. I can't wait anymore.

Ana:Ohoo 2nd romeo.[laghing]

At y/n's place

Y/n was working in the garden. Suddenly someone back hugged her.

Y/n: This perfume is similar.Amm... Zara??

Zara: I miss you badly.[pouting]

Y/n: You came alone?

Zara: Nope. We all came to see you, sweetie. See your Romeo also came with us.

Jk & Y/n in mind: My eyes met many eyes but only got lost in yours.

Jk in mind: I want to run to her and hug her tightly.

Y/n in mind: I miss these eyes, smiles, hotness, and cute personality.

.............................keep watching