Four

"So Bloom?" I ask as we walk around the inn where no one could overhear us and try to make Bloom out to be a witch "what was your life like? Before the whole"

"Closing the portal of evil and landing in an unknown world to me?" She asks and I nod my head looking around making sure no one could hear "well" she pushes some hair behind her ear "very eventful...well...there were these blood witches that we—me and my friends—had to defeat so we defeated them. I had a boyfriend then ended things with him because of the long distance thing you know?"

Shaking my head "Long distance?"

"Basically having a relationship where the two people are far away from one another" she explains "like if I'm here in Winterfell and your in Essos and we tried to maintain a relationship then again there is always the saying 'distance makes the heart grow fonder'...or something along the lines of heart needing or something. I don't know I wasn't a big English major person, I mean I liked to read but" she stops after a moment "I sound crazy again, don't I?"

"English?" I ask instead since I've seen what happens when you call a lady crazy or anything similar, I'm not making that mistake. It's like telling a woman to calm down, you never do that. You will end up making them more enraged than they already were, the only thing that could help is agreeing with them and showing that you support them even though you have no idea what she got angry over or if what she got angry was really worth being angry about.

"English" she explains "is the language one uses to talk about writing or reading in general while there is also English the language, the one we're speaking and lastly English the nationality" We stopped since I could do nothing but stare at her, she lets out a small laugh "I probably sound like I just talked in an unknown foreign language"

"A bit" confirming as I nod my head

Nodding her head smiling "Yeah...but before the whole blood witches" she whispers that now since a couple were somewhat close by but not really "there was the Burned Ones"

"Burned Ones?" I ask

"These creatures that killed people" she tells me "from my...the Otherworld, essentially they look like people whose skin is completely charred" waving her hand "essentially Burned Ones. Yeah turns out the way to defeat them is to use the Dragon Flame which was what created them and"

"Dragons exist in your world?" I ask in surprise

Shaking her head "No, the Dragon Flame is in me" I stare at her, is she a dragon? I thought she said she was a fairy? "The Dragon Flame aka the Great Flame is this very primal and powerful fire that resides in me that I can access making me a very powerful force to be reckoned with. I don't mean to brag" she throws her hair behind her shoulder "but I'm awesome"

"So your a dragon?" I ask

She tilts her head back and forth from side to side "if you want to see it that way, I'm a dragon in human form—our little secret" she pressed a finger to her lips in a silence motion. All I can do is stare in shock because dragons were to have been extinct yet Bloom here is basically a dragon from what I heard. Processing this a lot. "And your in shock...yeah I was too about magic since I grew up without it until I turned sixteen and found out I was a fairy"

"How?" I ask

She pressed her lips together before saying "I almost killed my parents"

"What?" I ask, she doesn't look like she wants to talk about it so "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to or are not ready, when your comfortable you can tell me"

Nodding her head "Yeah...let's just say the Dragon Flame is very deadly but then again being a fire fairy is deadly"

"We could talk about something else?" I suggest

Nodding her head "Do you have any girlfriends? Boyfriends? Lovers in general?"

"No lovers" shaking my head "I've never had a lover unlike my half brother and his friend" don't know why I'm comparing myself to them to her since she doesn't know who they are.

"It's alright" she shrugs her shoulders "neither did I, well not till Sky"

"Sky?" I ask

She lets out a laugh "I can see how that might be weird being named that but to me how some of the names here are it's weird to me. Like how you have the name Lenda, that's weird to me while you probably think naming their kid Orvill could be weird"

"Orvill?" I ask

Waving her hand in a 'don't think too much about it' way "It's a name I've heard people have—back to what I was talking about since we got off track. I had this lover who I recently broke up with but I knew it was for the best, I mean I cared and was sexually attracted to him but I didn't love him. Also if your wondering we didn't" shaking her head "you know? Be intimate"

(Changing some things, they are both virgins)

"Oh" I blush "good to know"

"And you think" she looks away then to me clicking her tongue "and I made it weird with the whole" waving her hands like she's patting something "virgin thing" she moved her hands and clapped her hands together "yeah"

Shaking my head "I was taken off guard, there is a large number of women around here are virgins and waiting till they are married. Are you? Waiting till marriage?"

Shaking her head no "No...more like I wanted the first time to be with someone I like and care for. I almost did" nodding her head waving to nothing "have sex but stopped, I don't know why I just did. I mean I've had the opportunity a handful of times but I didn't act on it—I guess I'm waiting for the spark or for the man I really love to come in and I could give myself over fully. Did they make sense?"

Nodding my head "You made sense...I'm also"

She looks at me shocked "a virgin? Really?" Nodding my head "wow, I did not think that, no offense" tilting my head to the side as she shook her head and waved to me "I mean your really handsome and seem like a very wonderful man that any woman would be lucky to be with you in that way—and I'm making things weird again. Let's talk about you and growing up here?"

"Your not" shaking my head "also we don't have to talk about me. I'm finding you to be very interesting, Bloom Peters"

"I'm finding you" she says "to be very interesting too, Jon Snow"