Epilogue

~Gardenia~

"This is where you grew up?" My grandson Jon asks. Many years ago we defeated the Night King, we lost good people along the way but thankfully the evil was defeated. Everyone found out about Jon and Daenerys went mad, she tried to kill him and I killed her. Her men wanted me dead but Tommen warned them that if they dare hurt me then they'll have another war and this one everyone agreed to help defeat them.

Jon and I became King and Queen of the North after we brought down the rest of the Wall since there was no need for it anymore. We had seven more children, our four sons: Andrew, Edward, Steve, and Anthony. We also had three daughters: Skylar, Farrah, and Lyanna. Now the job of ruling has gone to my son Orion and I'm visiting my parents before Jon and J die wanting to be with them and my friends who are here in Gardenia as well.

Nodding my head "This is my house" my daughters Joanna and Lyanna help me up to the front door of my parents house.

Skylar knocks on the door and we wait, when the door opens it's to my mom "Hello?" She asks

"Hi mom" My voice is no longer the same

She looks confused until I show her my locket she gave me, her eyes widen and covers her mouth "Bloom?"

"Are you going to make us stay out here or what?" I ask

"Come in" she helps me in and I see my dad and all my friends, they look confused by us.

"I know it's been years" I let out a laugh "but do you all truly not remember me?"

"Honey" mom cries "it's Bloom"

Their eyes widen on me and Terra covers her mouth "Why don't you sit down dad, mom?" Sam suggests helping me sit down.

"How are you so" Stella asks

"Old?" I ask coughing a bit "it's a long story, but first I want to introduce you to my husband Jon and our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren"

"Bloom?" Dad asks

"Hi dad" motioning to Jon "I'd like to introduce you to my husband Jon" they shake hands.

"Husband?" Mom asks "children? Grandchildren? Great grandchildren? I'm a great great grandmother?"

"About a year after I left this world" I tell them "Jon and I had unprotected sex and then we had the triplets, I also married another man who preferred having sex with his sister, he died, I adopted Myrcella here, Jon and I got married, we defeated this great evil" shaking my head "it's a lot"

"Why don't you start from the beginning?" Musa suggests

Jon and I smile at one another "It started when we met in the woods" Jon tells them, this is how I want to spend my last whatever years. With my family and friends, everyone. Who knew all of this started years ago when I had a tiny fight with my mom? I sure didn't but I'm glad it did.