Twenty Eight

"This is beautiful" I tell the girls "thank you" hugging them both, they presented me with a stroller for the babies. Three car seats for all of them along with a baby bag.

"This is very overdue" Naya tells me "we managed to get some more baby clothes for them and we also got some toys for them that we believe you will approve of"

"Now go along" Dahlia orders me "you don't want to be late for dinner"

"Okay" nodding my head, I push the stroller with the babies in it to the dinner. People look our way as I push the stroller, wondering what this is.

When I arrive, the door opens and I come in "Your Grace" I see Margery, the new betrothed to Joffrey here with her brother Loras "Lady Margery, Ser Loras"

"Aunt Bloom" Joffrey comes over and I kiss his cheek hugging him "so good to see you, how are my dragons?"

"The dragons are doing well" nodding my head

"Lady Margery, Ser Loras I don't believe either of you have met my aunt. The mother of dragons" Joffrey introduced me to them

"We haven't" Margery looks me over "such beautiful hair you have"

"Thank you"

"Very interesting clothing you wear" Ser Loras tilts his head. Yeah, I'm wearing a floral dress with a black cardigan and black ankle boots.

"What" Joffrey asks looking at the stroller "is this?"

"It's a stroller, my king" I tell him "a carriage specifically designed for a baby" pushing the stroller to the table, I go to my seat as the queen enters.

"Hello mother" Joffrey greets sitting down as the queen sits down looking around the table.

"Such a lovely dress your wearing, Lady Margery" what she means is that it's very revealing like my dress, but she's given up with me and my clothing "though not like the dresses Lady Bloom wears"