CHAPTER 7

Addie is sitting at the couch, looking at her watch, 2 hours more till the blind audition starts but she's still at their house. She looked up hoping that Aga is already there but no signs of Aga. She's starting to lose her patience. She knows the crazy traffic she and Aga would dwell from Alabang to Quezon City.

"DAAAAAAAAAD!! C'MON I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Addie screamed as Aga runs down the stairs.

"Addie naman dahan dahan naman ang sigaw what if I tripped going down?" Aga scolded

"You're not a girl Dad. And if you even tripped that's not a problem. You'll just bounce going down." Addie stood up and laughed silently.

"Aba Addie ha..."

"C'mon Dad I'll be late." Addie said as she walks to the door.

Aga followed her, "Okay. okay. Ito na po mahal na prinsesa." Aga walked inside the car and started driving

The two are in the middle of EDSA and stuck in traffic.

"Ayan! Inabutan tayo ng traffic. You're so bagal kasi Dad eh. Ang bigat ng mga pata mo." Addie said as she took so bite in her doughnut.
"Aba kanina ka pang bata ka ha! Hindi kaya kita ihatid at walk going to ABS?"

"Really dad you're going to do that? Pag ako lumabas na pangit sa TV lagot ka." she teased her Dad. "Would you like to read in the Internet that anak ni Aga Muhlach chaka? Do you like that Dad?"

"Of course not! Baka habulin ako ng itak ng nanay mo."

"So what do you feel that magkikita na kami ni Babes ngayon Dad?"

"Diba dapat I'm the one asking that? What do you feel na you're going to see your mom later?"

"To be honest, nothing. All I know is I'm going to audition . how about you Dad?"

"I'm nervous... "

" Really Dad? Mas kinakabahan ka pa kesa sakin wow this is new. "

"No, not that. I'm nervous sa mangyayari."

"Don't worry I wouldn't do anything stupid. I won't make myself look like a fool on national tv."

"Yeah, whatever Addie. And kailan ka ba kinabahan?"

"Yez I know! By the way Dad, are you sure you're not coming?"

"Yes. I'm sorry princess but your king is scheduled to have a meeting today with a client."

"Oh its okay Dad and besides I don't even want you there! Hahahaha!"

"At bakit naman?"

"Hello! Earth to Muhlach! I repeat Earth to Muhlach!"

"O, what's your problem?"

"Muhlach Dad. MUHLACH. M-U-H-L-A-C-H. Makikilala ako if you're there. Good thing you have a meeting today."

"Sinong kasama mo?"

"I have Abby with me and yaya."

"Are you sure? I can pick you up."

"Yes I am. As sure as Lea Salonga will turn her chair for me. I can call Mang Dante nalang later so you will not be disturbed to your meeting Dad."

Aga looked at his daughter while talking about how will she make the chairs turn and her plans after. Aga sighed, Addie is a one heck high spirited girl. What Addie wants, Addie gets. He remembered his last encounter with Lea at his coffee shop.

" Uhm... Aga I want to ask you something. "

" about what? "

" Where's Andi? "

"Andi?" Aga asked again.

"Andi, our daughter."

"Don't worry Lea she's fine. 

Lea sipped from her cup again, "Aga, I want to see her please."

"She was here a while ago. Sayang hindi kayo nagkita."

"Do you have her picture? I really want to see how she looks like."

"I have her picture in my phone..." Lea smiled. "... but my phone is not with me today." Aga said as Lea frowned. " But I have her photo inside my wallet but it was taken on her 5th birthday." he explained.

"Its fine. I really want to see her." Lea said. Aga gets his wallet and took the photo of little Addie wearing her fairy costume for her 5th birthday in it and handed it to Lea.

"Oh she's beautiful. She got your dimples Aga."

"But she is very you Lea. From her looks to her attitude."

"Can I keep this?"

"Yes of course. Go take it."

"By the way Aga have you recieved an email from the big bosses?"

"Email? What email?" Aga asked with confusion

Lea grabbed her phone and stood up, "Oh, you better check it Mr. Muhlach. But for now I need to go."

"Lea wait! can you please explain this."

"Just read it. Bye!" She said while walking away.

What would that be? Aga asked himself. he hurried to his computer to read his emails and got suprised of what was the email containing. 

Aga got back to himself when he head Addie screamed"DAAAAAAAAAD!!!! The light is already green!!" 

Aga continued driving and they're already going through the gates of ABSCBN. He stopped at the entrance just in time for his daughter's audition. He was about to open his door when Addie stopped him, "Dad don't go outside. I can do this. I'll just give you a call later okay? Bye Dad love you!" Aga can't say a thing, he just watched Addie walked inside the building. Okay, now here's the next." he said to himself

Addie is already walking inside the building and saw how many will audition and said to herself that, "Here I come. I'm so ready for you."

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! sorry to keep you waiting.

I've been very busy with my studies lately. I'm adjusting to my new world as a college frosh. Please blame my school works for keeping me from updating this story.

By the way, please pray that I'll get high grades for my midterm exams. If I get high grades I'll do my best to give you guys an update (My midterms are already finished, just waiting for the results.)

So as my unending request on you guys please comment and vote that is my drive on writing.

And I almost forgot! I would like to thank you guys for my story already reached 1k reads haha. I know its kinda mababaw but its an achievement for me. 

PS. for those who want to know me better or for those who are shy commenting to my story, you can tweet me on twitter. We can talk there and you can make kulit me to update na. I don't bite I swear. hahaha

Follow me on twitter: transedmuggle