CHAPTER 29

The whole team of The Voice is already in the Resorts World for their last rehearsal for the Semis. Everybody is busy checking for everything from lights, sounds, artists up to the prompters.

Lea is coaching her other artist when she realized that Addie is no where to be found. She immediately call for a break at hinanap si Addie.

Halos naikot na niya ang buong lugar pero hindi niya pa rin makita si Addie. She was about to call for security help when she saw someone na nakaupo sa sahig sa pinakadulo ng auditorium.

Addie is at one corner of the room. She got her earphones on listening to the song that she is going to sing for the Semis. She closed her eyes trying to absorb the message of the song. She is still quite not sure about this but there is something in it that struck her the first time she heard it.

She felt that someone sat beside her, "Nandito ka lang pala. I was looking all over for you." she heard her say kaya naman tinanggal niya ang earphones niya at ngumiti sa katabi niya.

"Sorry coach. I just want to be alone." Addie said.

Napansin nga ito ni Lea kay Addie. Aloof ito. She's the type na kakausapin ka lang pag kinausap mo. Gusto laging nasa isang sulok, tahimik, minding her own business. She wonders why that girl is like that. Sobrang iba naman siya noong magkasama sila. A total opposite of Addie she sees when there are people around. Kaya naman siya na ang lumalapit dito kasi alam niyang hindi ito ang unang lalapit sa kanya.

"Bakit mo ba gustong laging nasa isang sulok? Napansin ko lang." she asked her.

"I just don't like it whenever there's other people around. It's more fun when you're alone naman minsan diba?"

Napatango naman si Lea at hindi na nagtanong pa. She saw the song that Addie's listening to when it flashed on her phone.

"Is that the song you are going to sing?"