CHAPTER 32

Lea and Addie is rehearsing for the Finals of The Voice. For the Finals, the artists need to prepare two songs. One song for their Finale song and one that will be a duet with their coach that will be picked by the coaches.

Addie is not in the mood to rehearse, to listen to Lea, to see her, to be with her at makipag plastikan sa kanya. She doesn't want the song Lea picked for their duet. She ignored Lea the whole day. She ignored what Lea is saying to her. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Lea spoke.

"Wait stop music nga." Lea said as she raise her hands to signal the musicians. Lea felt that Addie is not in the mood so she faced Addie who is sitting beside her. "Ads hindi pwedeng you are not in the mood para hindi ka makapag rehearse today. Finals is tomorrow remember that" Lea sat beside her and held her hand, "We can't lose this one. Sayang ang mga opportunities na makukuha mo if we lose."

Addie didn't say a word.

"Do we have a problem?" Lea asked her again.

"Po?" she snapped. "The song..." Lea cut her, "Anong meron? Do you want to change it pa?" she asked in frustration.

 Addie was shocked hen Lea raised her voice, "Sorry coach may problema lang ako ngayon. Aayusin ko na po." She said in a trembling voice. Natakot yata.

"Do you want to change the song pa nga?"

"Hindi na po. Aayusin ko na po. Sorry po."

Lea calmed down when she noticed that Addie got afraid of her, "Sorry din. I was just pressured. Let me guess, parents mo na naman?"

Addie smiled bitterly, "Yeah. Lagi namang sila. I remember them sa song. Nakakainis."

"Mind to tell me?" She asked. Addie looked at her. "You know since hindi mo na lang naman ako coach. Friends na tayo diba?"

"I think, no replace that, I am sure that they got back together."