CHAPTER 9

Addie was about to go to the kitchen to get something to eat when her phone rang.

Addie: Hello?

Kath: Hello good evening! Is this Addie?

Addie: Yes. May I know who is this?

Kath: this is Kath de Vera the Production Assistant of The Voice Philippines.

Addie: Oh hi! How may I help you.

Kath: I just want to remind you na magkakaroon ng bonding session ang Team Lea with Ms. Lea Salonga.

Addie: Oh yes of course. When is that ba and saan para I can clear my schedule?

Kath: Ms. Lea will be back in two days kaya by Friday ang punta niyo sa Southwind Resort.

Addie: Wait Southwind resort?
Kath: Yes and don't worry sagot ng show ang lahat. You'll be staying there for 3 days. About the transportation naman you can join the coaster with the team or you can go there with your own car.

Addie: Ah sure. Sige thank you for reminding me Ms. Kath

Kath: Ah sige thank you din.

Oh so she will be back in two days. And it's funny that sa resort pa namin ang pupuntahan namin. Siguro may mga gustong balikan na memories. Yes the resort is owned by Dad. Binili niya dahil may memories daw sila ni Lea dun. How sad na iniwan lang siya. Oh well that's life.

I was busy busy scrolling through my twitter account when I heard an automobile horn. It must be Daddy na.

She greeted her father with a kiss, "Hi Daddy! I missed you."

Aga kissed and hugged his daughter, "Hi there princess I missed you too. Ay ito pala..." he handed Addie a plastic bag

"What is this Dad?"

"Diba you like ube? I saw a store on my way home kaya I brought you that."

"Wow! Thanks Daddy! So how's the resort going? Bakit ka nga pala pumunta dun?" Addie asked.

"It's fine. May gusto kasing mag shoot sa resort kaya I need to be there and iexplore sila sa buong place." Aga explained

"Ah kaya pala you stayed there for 3 days. Hindi mo tuloy napanood yung audition ko."

"I watched! Lahat ng staff natin nanood! I'm so proud of you!"

"Weh? You really watched?"

"Oo nga. Nakakatuwa nga reactions ng coaches sayo."

"Sus nag youtube ka lang eh! By the way, I think alam ko na kung anong show ang gagamit ng resort"

"Talaga? Sige nga ano?"

"The Voice."

"How did you know?"

"Their production assistant called me earlier and said that Team Lea will use the resort."

"Kasama si Lea?"

"Yes Dad. She will be back in two days kaya the team is set to go there on Friday. Are you going?"

"No. I have work. Besides I can have my assistant there naman."

"Eh bakit ikaw ang nag tour sa kanila when you can have your assistant to tour them?"

"Gusto ko eh. "

" Asus may binabalikan kang memories no? "

" Hoy wala ah."

"Wag ako lokohin mo Dad iba nalang hahaha"

"Hay nako. Sige na I'll sleep na maaga pa ko bukas. Matulog ka na. I love you " Aga kissed Addie in the forehead

"Sige na nga. Goodnight Dad love you too."

______________________________

Short update :)

Magkikita na sila! Paano kaya sila mag-uusap?