Dear Casey,

It's Birdy's birthday, Brynleigh's, too. We got venice and cake, which was really nice. I haven't had food that wasn't from a has station in a long time, but I probably shouldn't be complaining. We couldn't afford to get many gifts or anything but it was still really nice. I wish you were here with us, I know you kinda have your own problems to deal with. But you know, I just want to go back to normal.

Also, I think Holiday knows I'm writing these since she told me to tell you hi. So, that's kind of embarrassing. Not that you're embarrassing, you're great. So, Holiday says hi, I guess. I don't know how she found out. Maybe she saw them in my bag. No, I hide these really good, and she's not the type to go through someones stuff without them knowing. I guess that's a mystery for now. We've always done well with mysteries, haven't we.

Oh, and while we're talking about Holiday. Holiday and Brynleigh have kinda started to get along. Sure, they still hate each other and make fun of each other. But now, it's like there's this kinda mutual agreement to not piss each other off too much or overstep too much, you know. Eh, it's a bit weird, but at least there's less of their argueing to deal with.

I mean, I can see where Hols is coming from with getting better with Brynleigh. She's still Brynleigh, obviously, but being in such close quarters with every day for so long, she's become a lot more tolerable. Maybe that is just some immunity that's built up over time from being around her, but still. I've even noticed that she started doing some nice things for me. Like this morning, she asked me how I was doing, isn't that weird.

I still don't like her though but we have to sleep in the back of the van together because Mom and Dad take the front two seat, Birdy and Holiday wanted the middle, and Badger some how sleeps in the trunk on top of all our stuff. So the two of us kinda got pushed to the back of the car. We try to stay on our own sides, but there's been more than one time we've woken up closer than when we went to sleep, if you know what I mean.

It's honestly kinda annoying, but that's just what we gotta deal with. Other people have it way worse, so I should probably stop complaining so much. This is getting too long. I'll try to keep writing you, but I don't know when I'll have the time next. Either way, bye!

- Your Cyrus Anders.