Dear Casey,

Hey! It's been a while, but I promise I have an explanation. My family found this phone that I was using to talk with Angelica about your condition, so I really didn't have time to actually write these things a whole lot. I hope you can understand, with all that's been happening, it is a tiny bit hard to find a good amount of time that I can just sit down and write about what's been happening in our lives. Plus, it's not really always easy to talk about everything, which I'm sure you can get with all that you've been through.

Also, Brynleigh now knows about these. When everyone found out about the phone, they had to go through literally all my stuff. Every single one of my bags, it was honestly a bit embarrassing. And, of course, Brynleigh was assigned to go through the bag that I keep all of these letters in. It was so horrible when she was going through it and when she did find them and started reading them. She hasn't stopped making fun of me ever since that, and it's really starting to get on my nerves with some of the comments that she makes.

On a less negative note, you're alive, like actually alive. I know that throughout writing all of these, the whole point is to show you all of them someday, but I guess I always doubted whether or not I would actually get the opportunity to do that. But now I really will be able to show you all of these someday, and we'll get to laugh at my stupidity forever, having been worried. Haha. Though, I really am glad that you're not dead. It's just really great to have confirmation of that fact. But then again, you're Casey Dupree. Can you really be killed?

- Your Cyrus Anders