Dear Casey,

Hey! How are you doing? Because I am doing pretty great, which is a bit weird to write. Usually I'm very dark in these letters. I guess there just hasn't been a whole lot of good to write about as of recently, but that's fine. Some struggles can always be used to strengthen the soul, right? I don't know, I just saw that on a phamplet for depression that was left at a gas station we went to. So yeah, there's that, I guess.

In other ways, the family's also doing great. Birdy is still adjusting to this whole situation, I kinda think that we all are, but that's fine. And she's getting way better about it. I haven't heard her crying at all these past couple of nights, and I am taking that as a total win. Holiday has been the best about all of this. She's been helping me take care of the younger kids while Brynleigh is still in her corner sulking. I mean, seriously, the help that she gives is the only thing keeping me sane at this point when dealing with the 'B-Squad'.

Both my mom and dad are still sad about having to leave, but that's to be expected. Money's been tight. Mom and dad both got paid pretty well before, so there's a good amount in savings, but still. Neither of them can really get a job because their faces are more recognizable or something. Holiday or I have to stay back and handle Birdy and Badger all the time, or at least help mom and dad do that. Holiday's kind've taken up that role mostly. I think she finds it calming or something. So that means Brynleigh and I have taken up being the breadwinners for the family.

Brynleigh didn't really want to at first, but we all agreed that she had to do something to help out. She still wasn't budging, but after Holiday and Birdy threatened to kick her out on the streets with nothing, she gave in to the requests. So now any place that we even stay just a couple of days in Brynleigh and I go out a find work to make some money. It's not ideal, but it's fine enough. Besides, being forced to be around Brynleigh all the time has made her start to become somewhat tolerable, I guess.

We also get to make fake personas as well, which is super fun. Just Brynleigh and I usually, we change them at every workplace. The rest of them chose one and have mostly stuck to that new name and accent for every place since they don't get out as much.

We've done tons of people together. We've been two runaway best friends from LA named Hannah Jules and Jakey Dion. You want the sassy show duo of Fin Gonzalez and GeeGee Will, that's us. Our tickets start at five dollars for adults and three dollars for kids. Her and I have even had to act like couples, which was hilarious. It's a bit of an inside joke with us now. One time I was Bailey Owen and she was Julia Johnson and we were pretending to be an sixteen and seventeen year old, which wasn't very believable, but we were doing sketchy business so it didn't matter. The guy we were working for made us kiss each other to 'prove out love'. How stupid is that? It was horrible, and we've been joking about it since. No one else gets it, but I think that makes it even better.

Anyway, I should stop ranting before this letter starts taking up more pages.

Your Cyrus Anders.