Chapter 12

You walk into your room and change back out of your clothes, frustrated because you just wanted to take a nap. You only changed into a pair of baggy jeans and a put on a different hoodie and took your hair out of a bun. You just throw your clothes in your floor out of laziness and walk out of your apartment.

"I wanna strangle you right now." You say as you walk out of your apartment, Bangchan waiting there for you.

"It's not my fault they texted me!" he says sarcastically.

"All i wanted to do was take a nap." You whine as you guys walk down the halls.

"Oh come on, you know you want to come with me." He smirks at you. You realized he was right and tried to stop a small smile from appearing on your face.

"I see you're smiling."

"Whatever." You say, laughing.

The ride over was about 20 minutes, and all you did was stare out the window, your head resting on your hand. You finally arrived, and you saw a big house with a long driveway.

"They live here?" You ask him, a little confused.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know. It just looks really... big. And probably expensive."

"You think." He says sarcastically. "Plus, there's seven of them living together, so it's definitely more ideal than an apartment like ours."

"That's true."

"Let's go in." He says after a few seconds.

You both get out of the car and walk up to the door, and as you were about to knock Bangchan opens the door for you and let's you go in.

"This place is nice." You say as you look around. You see a console table against the wall with a round mirror and a plant, some candles and small ceramics decorating it.

"They're not the ones that decorated though." Bangchan laughs. You both walk in and you see a big living room that has two nice leather couches, a huge area rug with an abstract design, and a big tv on the wall.

You see two guys sitting on the couch.

"Are you guys playing Uno without me?" Bangchan asks as he walks over to them and sits down. You feel to awkward to go over so you decide to walk around. You walk into the kitchen and see three more of the guys standing at the island talking. You stand there awkwardly for a second before they notice you.

"Areum? You're here?" One asks, sitting his glass on the counter.

"Am i not supposed to be?" You ask hesitantly.

"No, no, i just didn't expect you to actually come with Chan."

"He didn't exactly give me a choice." You say and walk over to the island to join them.

He laughs and nods his head. "I figured he wouldn't."

"So what's your name again? I kinda forgot since i last met you all."

"You don't remember me?" He makes a sarcastic sad face and pretends to grab his heart, making you and the others laugh. "I'm Changbin, this is Han and that's Hyunjin." He says laughing and pointing them out.

You continue a conversation with all of them for about 10 minutes before leaving the kitchen to walk around more. You decide to walk upstairs out of boredom. You start to walk up the stairs, but halfway up you see someone sitting in the middle of the stairs, looking at their phone.

"Um, excuse me" You say politely.

They look up at you, and you notice it's Jeonjin.

"I missed you too" He says sarcastically, smiling at you.

"Aww really?" You say making a sarcastic face at him.

"I'm bored too, you should come keep me company" He smiles, patting the spot next to him in the stairs, inviting you to sit there.

You sit next to him and you both start laughing about something he's showing you on his phone, and you can tell he's a great friend already.
--
author: I love the new skz album sm i've listened to every song like 50 times