002| In trouble

"Did you finish that project, which was due today!?!

———————————————————————

"N-no sir I didn't" feeling embarrassed and frightened at the tone he used.

Hyunjin seen the worried and overwhelmed look in Felix's eyes. Almost like he could feel the emotion coming from his aura.

"Give me a reason on why you didn't finish when I told everyone specifically it was due today" he said coldly " and maybe I'll let you go"

Felix felt like he was about to cry because he's not use to the call out. He was thinking if he should tell the truth but that would just be worse.

So Felix decided to tell a
lie and try not to cry.

"I was busy with my family they came in last night"

Hyunjin looked at Felix knowing that he was lying, but just let him go because there was no use.

"Well just make sure you finish this by tomorrow, I don't want no late work"

"T-Thank you sir, I may take my leave now" he said as he bowed down

As Felix was walking out of his office one of his workers informed him of an emergency making Hyunjin leave quickly.

Felix hurried and rushed into a restroom and started to cry feeling guilt for not doing his work on time. As he was crying he heard a noise come from outside, realizing that it was one of his co-worker he tried to silence his cries.

"Hello is anyone in here?" he heard jisung say loudly, as Felix kept quiet.

Jisung heard someone cry and just ignored it not knowing have to comfort them if so. He walked out of the restroom.

Felix came from out the stall staring into the mirror asking himself "why can't I just be perfect" as he cried slightly. Looking down he washed his face, tidied up, and checked if something was off.

Felix walked out of the restrooms heading towards his office to Finish his project.
———————————————————————

It's almost midnight when he submits his project and start walking out of the building.
As he was walking home, he heard a noise Coming from behind him. He ignored the noise because he felt really tired, but something told him to look back so he did.

And seen nothing so continue to walk to his house. As he was arriving he unlocked the door hoping it was really nothing and just a animal.
It's been a long day and he needed to throw off some steam. So he started to go live.

Felix was currently bent over looking at the camera and He reached up and rubbed his eyes. He was bloody tired. "Hello everyone how was your day?"

Felix started his  routine. He is opening his thigh hole while moaning lewdly. Many of the viewers were really enjoying it and asking for more.

"Ahh~ wish you where so you can fuck my pretty little hole... Ahhh." He fastened his pace fingering his hole.

"I hope someone could come and give me there big cock  and will shoot there load inside..AHHH shit." as he arches his back cumming.
—————————
Ahh everyone, I hope you enjoy it haha.

Everyone on that chat box said they enjoyed the show so well. And the cam star smiled when he read the positive comments.

Chan donated 50$
Jin donated 75$

Bonnie: "ahh as expected. You are so hot. I hope I can fuck you and feel you twitch on my cock someday.

John donated 100$!! "Ill fuck that pretty hole of yours"

Okay, guys! I know for sure you are waiting for my announcement! I have a announcement  Since I reached 50k subscribers, I want to give a surprising announcement.

My  announcement is, I will be going to pierce my nipples! . I've scheduled it a week ago and will get them done soon.

All in the users in the chatbox are crazily replying saying that's hot.

$exyhwang: "your hole looked so breedable"

"Oh! Hwang thank you for the compliment"

"I've been very busy lately so I don't think I'm going to be able to be on as much as I have been recently" he said in a high pitched tone

Well I guess that's all? I'll be on soon!

Bye, everyone!

And in that, lixiepixie finished his live stream.
————————————
Felix ended the stream feeling very tired but still has to clean himself. He started to take a hot steamy shower, but couldn't stop thinking about the compliment Hwang gave him.

He hurried out of the bathroom and tried to go to sleep but remembering to comment Hwang said he couldn't shake off the fact that his name sounded very familiar.

He got up unable to sleep and went downstairs to have a cup of water. He then went on his phone and look at the appointment he has scheduled for his piercings.

"It's at 5:30 pm tomorrow" he thought while scrolling to check on his work info.

He screamed excitedly ready for his brand new look. He suddenly felt tired and went upstairs to go to sleep. He lays his head down ready for tomorrow.

———————————————————————
ITS BEEN SO FUN WRITING A STORY BUT HAS SOME ROUGH PART. 😭

You really have to stay motivated to write. Anyways thank you for reading so farrrrrr.