004| pass out

Felix POV:

I woke up at 8:00 am felling good, although I didn't sleep much during the night I still benefit off of with what I get.

I have 2 hours till I get to work, so in the mean time I'll figure out my schedule. I found my phone and looked to see if my boss uploaded a new work assignment. This time I can't be lacking.

I seen nothing, I just thought we're  gonna have a easy day. I continue on my phone looking at my last web cam stream. Still wondering about the /man/.

I click on his account but see nothing but a new profile screen. I felt very disappointed but eager to know more.

I shut my phone off and  took a long steamy shower. I could feel my muscles loosing up form yesterday night.

I'm getting out the shower after 30 mins and I see the mirror staring at me. I feel so ashamed and want to change so bad as I lift up the invisible meat that's supposed to be there.

Why can't I be like anyone else, but no I have to look like this. A fucking fatass. I should just do it, it's for the better. As I look at myself.

I exit the bathroom trying to shake off the bad feeling. So I get start to get ready I have 1 hour till I leave and have a 30 min walk.

I try to look my best everyday even tho I have nothing to present, so I put on a tighter suit that hugs my curves. And tie my hair back in a bun trying to look presentable.

I put on so makeup to cover my freckles because it makes me look even more hideous. And leave out of my room with 30 mins left.

I decide to skip breakfast because I'm already gaining more then losing so I just stop.

I head out the door locking it and walking till I get to the company.

As I enter I'm greeted by the receptionist and I just bow back as I head towards my office .

I sit in the chair, I have nothing to and start to nod off.

Felix...

Felix...

FELIX....

I jolt awake looking at who called me, it's Jisung he is always trying to socialize with me but I don't wanna.

I don't wanna socialize with these people there just acquaintances.

"Um yes"

" You were sleeping on the work hours Felix. Are you ok"

I try to respond back
But suddenly feel light headed.
I stop looking at him realizing my vision is weakening.

I then stand up and try to go, but as I'm pushing Jisung to move I walk and suddenly fell to the ground.

/Thud.../

as the noises around me drowns out and everything went black.

——————————————————————
.....yes sorry for taking long on the update been busy with other things!!!🎀🎀

But I hope you had  a good week🎀.

Hope y'all liked the new chapter. Yes. Bye till next time!😈