Introduction

Hey Everyone!

This is my first particular book connected to my current book, The Knights of Asalikith Burning Chaos. Our main protagonist in this book is Mikado Malvanie, the cosmic warrior.

Mikado decides to return to her dorm after a long night at the fair with her friend Ariah and her most profound crush, Taski Mandelen. However, after a strange cosmic space rock crashes into her dorm, she looks into the rock's beauty. Then, her entire life changes forever after she gets sucked into a portal that leads her into the Multiverse. Our hero, Mikado Malvanie, must travel throughout the Multiverse to discover the secrets of what the cosmic rock withholds. She will travel across many realities and visit many versions of the people she loves and desires to protect. Mikado will have to face a threat to her universe and the entire Multiverse alone. Will Mikado's power deep down in her be enough to stand against the Multiversal Queen, Aaliyah? Only you can find the answer in this special, Mikado Across the Multiverse!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT REMINDER!

E= Earth 

E113= Cannon Universe of the Knights of Asalikith Universe

E111= Farr Sky Universe

E110= Black-Water Asalikith Universe

E112= Asalikith (Anthropomorphic Universe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each universe is assigned a unique number that corresponds to its specific universe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:

(113) Mikado, or (112) Mikado, etc.

Numbers labeled with characters in parentheses indicate the current character or speaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When (113) is alone, or any other universe number, it can be referred to as Mikado or the name of whoever is speaking or being addressed. In any case, using multiple numbers can simply be a shorter way for one person to address another variant.

Example:

(113) Mikado went out for adventure and invited (112) along the way.

(112) Mikado commanded (113) to keep her mouth shut, but (113) refused.