Chapter 5: Black-Waters Asalikith.

Black-Waters Asalikith.

Mikado (110) {Barista}

Mikado (113)

Ariah (110)

(110) Taski, Drake and (113) Mikado traveled home by the train near the fishpond, Mikado then asked Taski,"What is it that Ariah has that I don't? Seriously, I want to know what it is that I'm doing wrong." Taski answered her simply about her attitude and character, wasn't his preference and liking, and that Ariah had more of a heart for adventure, wasn't shy to explore the unknown lands. Mikado then remained quiet throughout the rest of the train ride, as she began to fall into her emotions over his words and opinion. Moving away from Taski, Drake and Mikado, as the train continues zooming throughout the lands, off in the distance was a portal that had opened up. Out of the portal came Grindeax and his crew members, they landed in the mountains that looked down on Black-Waters. "Altrah, take your members and search the eastern sector of the town, while Bastrah searches out through the southern sector. I'll search on the western route of the town. Do Not Fail Me, nor Queen Aaliyah." He commanded his team members. As his team then rushed out from the mountains, behind Grindeax was a voice that spoke to him calmly, "Tell me big guy, do you think sending out yur henchmen like that will do any bit of good, huh? Seems like yur sending them straight to death row. These people out there don't play no games, and you're just another idiot out here in the wastelands."

The voice spoke and later revealed himself to be Toronto of Universe (110). Grindeax revealed that he feared no one who would dare to stand between him and his destiny. "You talk as though you bring fear with you everywhere you go, like others should tremble before you and your stupid hat. Get out of my way and beat it." Toronto then fired off several gun shots at Grindeax; unfortunately, Toronto's shots were useless against his foe and made him realize his mistake engaging in a gun fight with Grindeax. After this, Grindeax smashed his fist into the ground of the mountain surface and sent Toronto falling into his pending doom, "Stay out of our way, hope your band of idiots know of your death, might show up to your funeral, cowboy." Grindeax uttered cold heartily. He then looked toward the town and jumped down from the top, sliding down the mountain at high-speed while dodging all the incoming rocks from the destruction of his attack beforehand. Landing safely, he then walked his way toward Black-Water Asalikith to chase his destiny. Returning to Mikado and her other variations of her friends, (110) Taski introduced her to his wife Ariah Marylen, which was (110) Ariah. Like Ariah Marylinn from (113), (110)'s last name was pronounced differently from (113) Ariah. (110) Ariah had just woken up from her nap to Taski's arrival to their house, 

"Well geeze honey, you done brought home another ol lady? You must be up to your little sneaky ways again, huh, am I just not good enough for yah? Who's this Mikado look-alike you brought here to our house?" Ariah humorously added to the situation. Mikado's mind was stunned by her personality, her body shape, and her attitude, it was nothing like Ariah from (113). She watched as Ariah sat on Taski's lap, and the way she held him tightly, her voice and tone, and the more stubborn but charming character Ariah was of Black-Water Asalikith. She couldn't believe her eyes at how Ariah looked within her shape and figure, "(She's out of my league, there's no way this Taski would take me. She's almost like a model to me, I wounder what her tricks and secrets are.)" Mikado asked herself quietly. Ariah then asked Mikado about her appearance, as the Mikado of Black-Waters was much different within her appearance in shape. "Say, did ya lose weight, sweetheart? You look much different, but the like Mikado near the bar downtown. Are you even her? I can't even tell no more." Mikado became intrigued at what her variant of the current world she was in, Ariah then suggested that they would go down to the bar in town and meet her. "How bout we three go chug us some quick sleepers and meet that ol sunshine? How bout it?" Mikado was quick to deny the request, as she was not into drinking anything alcoholic or anything related to it, and proposed something beside that. Ariah then persuaded her into going with them and to refuse anything alcoholic and to substitute it with milk. She then went along with Taski and Ariah downtown to the bar to meet her alternate variant, as she walked through Black-Waters, she noticed many of the structures were close in resemblance to Treesape back in (113). "(How is this even possible? There could be thousands, no billions, or even higher like trillions of different realities out there. I wounder if there is just one where Taski and I were married together, one where we had kids, a life with the prince, going on many adventures together. Ariah really seems like she's always one step closer to him than I, I just wish I could be his woman, his wife, his forever lovely lady. At least he's happy.)" (113) Mikado said to herself silently. The three then approached the bar in which the other Mikado variant was, they entered through the double doors of the bar and were surrounded by many men and women. The men and women within the bar stared down at (113) Mikado as she walked up the walkway of the building toward the bar counter; and thus, She could see her other variant cleaning multiple dishes and cups.