Chapter 14: A Final Farewell to All.

A Final Farewell to All.

Returning to the Multiversal Hub, (113) Mikado released her hand off from Aaliyah and let her fall down into an endless nightmare loop. "This shall be your punishment for all eternity, better than ending your life, huh?" Aaliyah would now awake constantly in a never awakening dream, all her dreams would turn into nightmares, and would face the terrifying endless loop of her worst fears. A punishment much like Hell, only without death, and (113) Mikado then descended back to the floor to restore all the damages done by Aaliyah.  She then remembered her other variants had been killed mercilessly, "First, I shall restore my other variants which lost their lives. Then, I shall restore all the universes that were under Aaliyah's influence." (113) Mikado announced loudly. She then reversed the damages inflicted to (110), (111), (112), and many other variants; and thus, each killed variant had rose from their death. The variants were confused and worried due to their sudden revival, "(What? How is this possible? Did she do it?)" 

(112) Mikado wondered to herself as she rose from the destruction of her battle. Then, the other variants began to reveal their location, and they all asked themselves what their current situation meant, and the hub also began to clear away from destruction. Some time had passed, and all variants had begun to summon portals to their rightful home universes; dozens of different variants returned from their hard fought victory. "Now, I shall restore the imbalance of the multiverse and bring back the peace it once had; first off, Universe (110) Black-Water Asalikith shall return to its natural time. Second, Universe (111) Farr sky shall be restored before the attack commenced. Then, Universe (112)  Anthro-Asalikith, I shall return the Wolf named Yegor Antakov, as well as its time flow. Then, at last, all other universes shall return to peace once more; and no longer shall anyone feel the wrath of the queen. Now, I shall become the new queen over them all, and will keep the balance of the multiverse in check." (112) Mikado then rushes over toward (113) Mikado and reaches out to her in a loud voice. "HEY!" (112) Mikado persisted in shouting. (113) Mikado then heard the sound of her rabbit variant shouting; however, she continued to place all the universes back into their proper places, and reversed the damages that were done. (112) Mikado could not understand (113)'s plan for restoring what she never had information on, yet watched as she pursued the restoration of the galaxies and universes. Variant (110), and (111) then arrived at the scene where restoration would take place and (110) asked curiously of (113) Mikado's plan. 

"Why, does this little ol lady know what she doin with all them different universes? I hope she knows what she's doing with all that power she got there." They all observed her work and were shocked by her knowledge of cosmic restoration, all universes that were damaged had then finally reformed and returned to their formal state; thus, Mikado then sealed her newfound cosmic power and merged it within her ability force. In doing so, it strengthened her powers tremendously; and with the multiverse being restored to a proper state and queen Aaliyah trapped in a never-ending loop of nightmares, (113) Mikado had gained victory and brought about peace unto all different realities. "Well, that about wraps it up for her, no more destruction, no more killing universes over one man." (113) Mikado mentioned to everyone. All her variants then came in for a group hug and embraced their triumphant victory, and with all the universes placed back into their proper place and all corruptions removed, the time to return to those realities had come for our many cosmic heroes. (113) Mikado summoned each portal for her three variants to return to their homes and resume their daily lives. 

(112) then mentioned to (113), "Now look, with this new power of yours comes a great and massive responsibility that is now within your hands. That means, no changing realities for you and Taski. Please, for the love of God. Anyway, I knew you had it in you all along. I'm glad you pulled through and managed to defeat her. Speaking of, where is the queen?" (113) Mikado explained Aaliyah's punishment for eternity and cleared out any concerns within the variants' minds. They all expressed their gratitude for their hard work and discussed their plans after returning home and had a great time in their final moments for the moment. (111), (110) had then returned to their universes and to their normal lives and said their farewells to (113) Mikado. However, (112) Mikado stayed for a longer time and chatted with her other variant (113). "You know, I feel as though I've met you before all this mess. Something feels as though our universes have the same kind of situations going on, it's strange how we both look almost alike. Nonetheless, I want to thank you, Mikado, for saving us and restoring all the brokenness. I hate to see you devastated about Taski, and you know. However, just let this remind you of the causes for that, and let it guide you to better decisions in the future.