Chapter 10: Multiverse World War I

Multiverse World War I

In the vast and cold Universal Hub, destruction reigned upon the massive midpoint for all universes. Queen Aaliyah then used the power she received from (113) Mikado, and tore apart the many universes that failed to her vision of the perfect reality. Grindeax stood by her side, and watched as she fulfilled her will; however, her promise she made to him remained unfulfilled. The promise of restoring the universe in which Grindeax and his family lived. Long before Mikado entered into her journey across the Multiverse, the rhino gladiator, Grindeax, lived a peaceful life with his wife and his children. Unfortunately, many wars broke out from universal threats, and the lives of his family were extinguished from his life. His life changed when Queen Aaliyah recruited him to become a member of her servants; as years progressed, his rank increased and became the squadron captain over her armies. Now, Grindeax stands with his new leader and watches her plans become a reality; he then became curious about her intentions and then asked her,

"Your Highness. I see that you are beginning your plans, and I understand you can finally use the power you've sought for some time. However, I must ask. What about your promise you made to me? What about my family, they are still nothing but ashes? I know you can recreate my universe." Queen Aaliyah then remembered her words she made to him, "Why yes my darling, I understand that you desire to see your family again. I definitely can see it in your eyes. However, I do have to tell you, that I grow tired of hearing about that. I will give you your family back, once I rid the entire Multiverse of bad universes. Maybe then I may do just that, but until then, please do remain more patient on it." She then used her gravity and forced back Grindeax into a pile of destroyed rubble, the response from Aaliyah pushed Grindeax into fury, and he was stuck in her gravity punishment. "(I did EVERYTHING! This is what I get in the end, NO, this can't be.)" Grindeax enraged by his actions to take in joining her, he then attempted to bring out his Siege Inferno mode by building up his inner rage. Unfortunately, even his rage was still not worthy, and thus laid waste in his thoughts, as the universes unworthy of living were wiped away from existence. Now further away from Queen Aaliyah's domain, an abandoned small city was filled with many people who suddenly appeared out from nowhere. Then, with an unexpected appearance, (111) Mikado was thrown into the mass.

"What the heck is going on? Where, and how, did I get here? Furthermore, why are there so many women who resemble my appearance?" After she asked herself these questions, (112) and (110) Mikado were then thrown into the large crowd of different variants of Mikados. "This isn't good, I think I know what's going on here, she did exactly what I asked her not to do." (112) Mikado announced to (111) quickly. Then suddenly afterward, a portal opened above (111), (112), and (110); revealing another individual. (113) Mikado slipped through the portal and landed between the three variants, and with disappointment in their eyes, (112) and (111) looked down upon (113) and expressed their anger and disappointment toward her. "WHAT DID YOU DO! You did exactly what I said don't do, didn't you. Now, look at the results, 113." (113) Mikado then stood up from her fall and witnessed the mass annihilation before her eyes and said to herself, "I... did... all of this? This can't be. All because of my small decision." (112) expressed her anger and the rules of alternatives, she went on and frustratingly lashes out at (113) for her actions. (111) chimed in and added more than expected, "You understand that you are the one responsible for everything that is happening. You NEVER make alterations to an already existing universe, now that you've done that, we're all going to die from this insane queen." (113) Mikado shrunk from the anger and frustration of the other variants, she then began to tear up from the pressure and was overwhelmed with depression.

Then, (110) Mikado joined in the mass, she announces to the other variants, "Look now, I'm aware of what is happening here; but, yelling and screaming and doing all this here nonsense isn't going to help resolve the problem. Instead of lashing out at Mikado here, why not try n come up with some plan to fix this, degrading her won't contribute." (113) Mikado then looked and was surprised by (110) and was founded by compassion, then the other variants backed away after (110) intervened with the lecture. "Okay then. 113 Mikado, you understand that choosing to have a marriage with Taski caused this issue. This is your mess to clean up and fix, there is very little chance of hope for us left. We aren't fighting just any ordinary variant of you, she is variant (117). (117) is known to be an evil variant of you, and she's now almost untouchable since she has the cosmic stone merged with herself. You need to somehow remove the stone from her chest." (112) Mikado explained to (113) with power and a hope for the Multiverse. Many of the other variants of Mikado then prepared their weapons for their epic battle, our four main variants discussed their plans with the hundreds of other variants. After discussing their strategy for redemption, the main variants and the hundreds of other variants charged outward to Queen Aaliyah for battle.