shhhh~ ur gonna wake them up~

Hello! I'm so sorry I took awhile again, but I hope you like this alot it will be having smut I will be giving a warning tho! Anyways get on to reading
_____________________________________________                                                                                  

(Recap: Uzui started to laugh and so did inosuke Tanjiro giggled a little trying to not show that it was funny ..even though it really was! Zenistu calmed down and tried to focus on the mission)

They made it to there place but the demon didn't lerk around yet so they decided to rest for a little until they knew the demon was out, they got a hotel room

TU:"Hello! Room for five!"

Hotel employee:"where is the fifth one?"

TK:"they are with us^^"

Hotel employee:"ehmmm okay?"

The employee get them a room and they walk in, but the employee gave them a room for four so that means that two have to sleep in the same bed inosuke did not wanna sleep with someone. Tanjiro and nezuko didn't really care but Uzui didn't want them too.

TU: "me and Zenistu will sleep in the same bed!"

ZA: "excuse me-"

TK: " yea that fine!"

IH: "yea yea whatever!"

ZA:"WHAT NO"

TK:"please Zenistu just for the night?"

Zenistu felt bad if he said no to Tanjiro so he just agreed, they all got in bed and went to sleep except for Zenistu. He did not wanna get in the bed with Uzui so he just sat down and started reading a book to get his mind off of things. When suddenly someone grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him in the bathroom locking the door. Zenistu was searching for the light when he felt a body right Infront of him. He couldn't tell who it was until they turned on the light. It was Uzui!

ZA:" WHAT THE HE-"

Uzui coved Zenistu's mouth and said,

TU: "shhhh~ ur gonna wake them up~"

ZA:"mmfff!"

Uzui takes his hand off of Zenistu's mouth and stares at his eye then his lips.

ZA:"why the hell did you-"

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️)

Uzui kisses Zenistu to make him shut up. But then the kiss turned into a wet and slobbery  one. Uzui slid his tongue in Zenistu's mouth making him moan a little. Uzui grabbed Zenistu by the waist and pulled him in closer. Zenistu wanted to pull away but it was so good he just wanted to stay like that forever, Uzui takes off Zenistu's shirt and starts biting him everywhere leaving no spot untouched, Zenistu tried so hard not to be loud to where he started turning really red, Uzui noticed and grabbed a rag and stuffed it in his mouth so he couldn't make a noise. Zenistu was blushing really hard he didn't want Uzui to stop marking him, Uzui started to get harder and harder hearing Zenistu's quite moan but had to control him self with that. Soon it was almost time for everyone to get up so Uzui had to stop and hurry up and help Zenistu put on his shirt.

(Smut is over)

They went out of the bathroom and went back in the bed Uzui cuddle Zenistu up while they both fell asleep couple minutes after it was time to get up and get ready.

So everyone got up and grabbed their katanas and started heading out after awhile they spot the demon there where at least four of them so Tanjiro inosuke and nezuko fought by them self and Uzui and Zenistu fought one together,

But while they where fighting it was more like dancing together.

They all where able to defeat the demons and get back to aoi and the others safely.

___________________________________________

That's all for now hope you liked it bye!❤️