Say my correct name~

You can already tell where this is going by the title... Ig it's a chapter and I js missed you all so much.  And you guys haven't seen me in a while I kinda disappeared!!! But I swear I'm gonna be uploading more!!Anyways let's get into this!
_________________________________________

It was a sunny warm morning, Zenitsu woke up to uzui making Breakfast downstairs. He walks down the stairs to Tengan.. " huh..?" Uzui turned around to see Zenitsu in a over sized shirt with shorts. " hey darling~" Uzui said to him. Zenitsu yawned and said " hey Uzui" zenitsu sat down, Uzui stopped cooking and looked at the yellow and orange haired boy. "what did you call me ? " Zenitsu looks up at him confused, " I called you ur name..? What is that illegal?" Zenitsu was so confused in what he did wrong. All he did was call him his name what? Did he want Zenitsu to call him tengan? " Say my correct name. " Zenitsu was so confused, what did he mean? " Tengan? Is that what? ". " I said my correct name. The one you always call me. " , " I don't know what you mean Uzui!!! " Zenitsu was starting to get pissed. What did he mean by the name he always calls him!? " Alright so that's how you gonna play... " Uzui walks over to him and picks him up by his ass. " W-what are you doing!! Put me down!!! ". Uzui takes him up to the bedroom and lays him down on the bed and hovers over him while pinning him down. " Say my correct name. " Zenitsu is still confused. What does he mean. " fine if you won't say it... I'm gonna have to make you say it. " Uzui starts undressing him self and so he does to Zenitsu. " u-uzui what the he-" uzui stopped him by kissing him. They tell into a deep kiss, " mm~ mmph~~" zenitsu was moaning in the kiss because Uzui slid his tounge in his mouth leaving every part of it untouched. Uzui pulls always and a string of saliva shows during pulling away and it breaks. Zenitsu is already getting bricked up and so is uzui. " now will you say my name ~? " Uzui has a mischievous grin on his face....

CLIFF HANGER BABYSSS SORRY