shareholder meeting

Today is the day

Today is the day. Scarlet comes home. The apartment was covered in boxes. Scarletts belongings had been delivered the past few days and they have been in the living room since. Stewy and Vic didn't want to mess with anything because they wanted to see where Scarlett wanted her things. Stewy tried but it was too much things.

Before Vic had to go to the shareholders meeting, she quickly fixed the girls room, fixing the stuffed animals on the bed, fixing the pictures on the desk. Making sure everything is right. It has too be right. Stewy walks in to she Vic going crazy on the placement of the stuff animals.

"I don't think she'll care that much about where they are." Stewy grabs the stuffed toy and puts it on the shelf where it was before. Vic sighs as she overthinks, again. "Everything is going to go well."

"Scarlett is..." She checks her watch. "5 hours away, this meeting has to end quickly so we can go pick her up." She starts to panic. "What if-"

"Dont start with the what ifs." Stewy grabs her arms, cooling her down. "Baby, we will find a way, if you're still there, ill pick her up." Vic nods. "Nothing bad is going to happen, okay?"

"Okay." They shared a kiss. This whole thing with the shareholders and Scarlett and Kendall has her at the limit. If something goes horribly wrong, she will break. Pretending to be chill and classic her is not on the table anymore. Nico calls to say that he's outside waiting for her. Vic heads to her room and grabs the jimmy choo heels she had and raced to get them on. Vic runs around getting her purse and her phone before Stewy catches her.

"Good luck today, hope you get some wins." He kisses her.

"Thank you." She sighs as her hands land on his chest. "My best supporter." She looks up at him. She saw the look on his face, he wanted to say something. Stewy wanted to say something that would bug her but he knew better. "Say it."

"Nope, im being your support, im not going to say anything bad about Waystar or your dad. Not today at least." Vic gives him a final kiss. "Just remember who will be here when the day ends." Vic nods her head and lets go of Stewy as she heads out.

Vic rushes into the building, everyone was setting up and running around. Vic was on her phone, tracking the plane and trying to see when she can leave. She dodged the people and head into the room where the rest of the Waystar crew were in.

"Dads not here yet." Shiv says as she sees her little sister scrambling in.

"Seriously?" Vic rolled her eyes and dropped the whole look of being late. Her eyes went back on her phone.

"Tracking the sperm?" Roman comes by, sneaking in a look on the screen. Vic shuts her phone off. "What? Im excited to see the little Hosseini devil."